The USA has always been leading in the race for fully-funded exchange programs for international students and professionals. These international exchange programs are almost for every degree level: either for undergraduates, graduates, masters, PhD, or post-doctoral fellows. In addition, there are multiple fully-funded scholarships in the USA’s top universities for students as well as for professionals and researchers. The exchange programs are designed in a way that not only equips the fellows with the best knowledge, practical skills, and learning experience but also makes them familiar with the rich and diverse US culture by giving them the opportunity to study in the USA for free and without worrying about any financial burdens on their shoulders.
There is a long list of such fully-funded US scholarships and US exchange programs or summer internships in the USA which make it easier to come to the US and pursue studies without tuition fees and without bearing other living costs. Some of them are discussed briefly in the following paragraphs.
1) SUSI Summer Exchange Program in the USA: SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2024 is a fully-funded US Government Scholarship. The program is for excellent and dexterous undergraduates who have leadership qualities and a keen interest in policy formulation and policy-related matters. In this exchange program, international students learn different policy formulation and implementation techniques. These may include lectures, discussions, seminars, site visits, educational tours, volunteering and group presentations, etc. The best part is, that all these activities of the US Student Exchange program happen during 5-6 weeks. For these 5-6 weeks SUSI fellows gain insight into the US Federal Government System along with deep knowledge about the role of NGOs, civic organizations, media, and the private sector in the formulation of US public policy and in the strengthening of its democracy. The fully-funded SUSI exchange program which is held at the University of Massachusetts is not only an epitome of educational advancement but also a platform from where students from around the world can learn about the rich US culture. For further details click here.
2) Sister2sister Exchange program in the USA: Sister2sister Exchange Program is an effort of the US government to uplift and empower women. The fully-funded exchange program for women is an example of progressive change as it gives the opportunity to bright women to come forward and gain professional exposure. Sister2sister scholarship is specifically designed to keep the harsh realities in mind which hinder the way of women towards progress. In this Free Summer Exchange Program, women learn under the supervision of top-class professionals and step forward in participating as a vibrant component of their community. The fully-funded summer Sister2sister program is for undergraduates and master’s students. For further details click here.
3) TechGirl Exchange Program in the USA: The TechGirl Exchange program as it is depicted by the name itself is a US-funded exchange program to empower women in the world of technology and science. This 27-day fully-funded leadership program intends to enhance career opportunities for young and passionate women from around the world who have demonstrated strong leadership qualities toward their communities. This fully-funded exchange program for women is being held with the collaboration of Virginia Tech University. In this program, the girls take part in different educational as well as practical activities. Furthermore, there are many community service tasks through which the girls become more learned about US culture and learn to live in diversity. One more thing that this TechGirl Cultural Exchange program provides is the opportunity to come up with advanced skills and come forward as a real competitor as per the competitive global requirements. For more information click here.
4) Community Engagement Exchange Program in the USA: The Community Engagement Exchange program is one of the most awaited opportunities in the USA as it aims to enhance cooperation and peace among more than 100 communities. It is a platform where the key factors of growth and development are discussed and pondered upon. The factors of more importance in this fully funded US exchange program relate to gender equality, participatory government, sustainable government, youth participation, etc. This is also called the young leader’s exchange program because it targets the youth with leadership qualities and gives them the opportunity to stay in the USA for free and learn the best techniques to resolve the issues of public concern. Moreover, this cultural exchange young leaders program focuses on the capacity building of future generations by providing them with tasks in which the participants act as world influential leaders and resolve issues. Through this US-sponsored Exchange program, the fellows also build a diverse global network that remains with them for a lifetime. For more details click here.
5) TechWomen Leadership Program in the USA: TechWomen’s leadership program is to uplift the women of the world in the digital world. Women are always struggling to enter into the world of technology with skyrocketing morale, however, there are still many stumblers in their quest to make a name in this field. This fully-funded TechWomen exchange program is an extraordinary chance for women from around the globe to make themselves remarkable resources and mark their names in their respective fields. The leadership program for women in the USA encourages those women who have shown enthusiasm in their work for the good of their communities and are always eager to learn new skills and want to grow. The international leadership opportunity is a platform from where women can have access to multiple programs, unique knowledge, research, and many other useful resources. Over the years, the TechWomen program has committed to eliminating gender biases by empowering women from STEM fields. The 5 weak US Women Exchange program is Washington and San Francisco based and comprises multiple workshops and projects under the supervision of the world’s best mentors. For more information click here.
6) Community Solutions Program in the USA: Community Solutions Program 2024 is an opportunity for enthusiastic professionals to strengthen their leadership qualities while being part of this leadership development program. The 2024 CSP is a year-long highly competitive program that enables the participants to work for the progress and better future of their communities. Moreover, the leadership and exchange program in the USA provides a platform for participants from almost every corner of the globe to have interactive sessions and to learn from each other as well.
The IREX international fellowship program is an initiative of the U.S. Department of State and is funded by the U.S. Government. Through this fully-funded fellowship in the USA, the fellows become part of the Community Leadership Institute. The institute brings the best cut of the participants and provides them with a specialized curriculum and individualized coaching from there, the fellows at CSP enhance their management as well as their leadership skills through face-to-face and in-person training, virtual courses, professional guidance, and from the network of alumni. Click here for more details.
7) Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the USA: The Global UGRAD program is a top-class one-semester exchange program that gives the chance to the best minds from all around the world to come to the US for free and continue a semester in any US college or University. The College or University, however, is selected by the US Department of State as the program is fully funded by the US Government. In this exchange program, only undergraduates can participate. This student exchange program enables students to learn advanced skills and gain the best knowledge under the mentorship of world-class teachers. In addition to the best educational experience, Global UGRAD aims to enrich the fellows with cultural values. For this, the exchange students are housed with American foster families. The Global UGRAD in the US is the best of its own kind. For students from other parts of the world Click here and for students from Pakistan Click here.