The USA has always been leading in the race of fully-funded exchange programs for international students and professionals. These international exchange programs are almost for every degree level: either for the undergraduates, graduates, masters, PHD or post-doctoral fellows. In addition, there are multiple fully-funded scholarships in USA top universities students as well as for the professionals and researchers. The exchange programs are designed in a way that not only equips the fellows with the best knowledge, practical skills, and learning experience but also makes them familiar with k rich and diverse US culture by giving them the opportunity to study in the USA for free and without worrying about any financial burdens on their shoulders.
There is a long list of such fully-funded US scholarships and the US exchange programs or the summer internships in the USA which make it easier to come to the US and pursue the studies without tuition fees and without bearing other living costs. Some of them are discussed briefly in the following paragraphs.
1) Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2022 in the USA: The Global UGRAD program is a top-class one-semester exchange program that gives the chance to the best minds from all around the world to come to the US for free and continue a semester in any US college or University. The College or University, however, is selected by the US Department of State as the program is fully funded by the US Government. In this exchange program, only undergraduates can participate. This student exchange program enables students to learn advanced skills and gain the best knowledge under the mentorship of world-class teachers. In addition to the best educational experience, Global UGRAD aims to enrich the fellows with cultural values. For this, the exchange students are housed with American foster families. The Global UGRAD 2022 in the US is the best of its own kind. For students from other parts of the world Click here and for students from Pakistan Click here.
2) SUSI Summer Exchange Program in the USA: SUSI Summer exchange program 2022 is a fully-funded US government Scholarship. The program is for the excellent and dexterous undergraduates who have leadership qualities and have a keen interest in policy formulation and policy-related other matters. In this exchange program, the international students learn different techniques for policy formulation and implementation. These may include lectures, discussions, seminars, site visits, educational tours, volunteering and group presentations, etc. The best part is, all these activities of the US Student Exchange program happen during 5-6 weeks. For these 5-6 weeks SUSI fellows gain insight into the US Federal Government System along with deep knowledge about the role of NGOs, civic organizations, media, and the private sector in the formulation of US public policy and in the strengthening of its democracy. The fully-funded SUSI exchange program which is held at the University of Massachusetts is not only an epitome of educational advancement but also a platform from where students from around the world can learn about the rich US culture. For further details click here.
3) Sister2sister Exchange program in the USA: Sister2sister Exchange Program is an effort of the US government to uplift and empower women. The fully-funded exchange program for women is an example of progressive change as it gives the opportunity to bright women to come forward and gain professional exposure. Sister2sister scholarship is specifically designed to keep the harsh realities in mind which hinder the way of women towards progress. In this Free Summer Exchange Program, women learn under the supervision of top-class professionals and step forward in participating as a vibrant component of their community. The fully-funded summer Sister2sister program is for undergraduates and master’s students. For further details click here.
4) TechGirl Exchange Program 2022 in the USA: TechGirl Exchange program as it is depicted by the name itself is a US-funded exchange program to empower women in the world of technology and science. This 27 days fully-funded leadership program intends to enhance the career opportunities for the young and passionate women from around the world who have demonstrated strong leadership qualities towards their communities. This fully-funded exchange program for women is being held with the collaboration of Virginia Tech University. In this program, the girls take part in different educational as well as practical activities. Furthermore, there are many community service tasks through which the girls become more learned about US culture and learn to live in diversity. One more thing that this TechGirl Cultural Exchange program provides is the opportunity to come up with advanced skills and come forward as a real competitor as per the competitive global requirements. For more information click here.
5) Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022 in the USA: The Community Engagement Exchange program is one of the most awaited opportunities in the USA as it aims to enhance cooperation and peace among more than 100 communities. It is a platform where the key factors of growth and development are discussed and pondered upon. The factors which are of more importance in this fully funded US exchange program relate to gender equality, participatory government, sustainable government, and youth participation, etc. This is also called the young leader’s exchange program because it targets the youth with leadership qualities and gives them the opportunity to stay in the USA for free and learn the best techniques to resolve the issues of public concern. Moreover, this cultural exchange young leaders program focuses on the capacity building of the future generations by providing them with the tasks in which the participants act as world influential leaders and resolve issues. Through this US-sponsored Exchange program, the fellows also build a diverse global network that remains with them for a lifetime. For more details click here.
6) TechWomen Leadership Program 2022 in the USA: TechWomen’s leadership program is to uplift the women of the world in the digital world. Women are always struggling to enter into the world of technology with skyrocketing morale, however, there are still many stumblers in their quest for making the name in this field. This fully-funded TechWomen exchange program is therefore an extraordinary chance for women from around the globe to make themselves a remarkable resource and mark their names in their respective fields. The leadership program for women in the USA encourages those women to apply who have shown enthusiasm in their work for the good of their communities and are always eager to learn new skills and want to grow. The international leadership opportunity is a platform from where the women can have access to multiple programs, unique knowledge, research, and many other useful resources. Over the years, the TechWomen program has shown its commitment to eliminating gender biases by empowering women from STEM fields. The 5 week US Women Exchange program is Washington and San Francisco based and comprises multiple workshops and projects under the supervision of the world’s best mentors. For more information click here.