TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 is a program that intends to empower the women of the world by making possible ways for them to enter the tech world with skyrocketing morale, confidence, and training. The fully-funded leadership program in the USA aims to train generations of women and to bring out the best women leaders from all over the world. Women in the world are marking their achievements in every field of life and no doubt, women have resonated with the world by tapping their full potential in the tech world. The women’s leadership program, therefore, connects the women leaders who have shown tremendous work in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
The TechWomen Emerging Leaders Program was started back in 2011 in order to fulfill United Nations’ mission related to gender parity. The remarkable initiative was taken by the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs and is managed by the Institute of International Education (IIE). The main focus of the TechWomen program is to provide the participating women access to the different programs, knowledge, research, and resources to make them well-versed in their respective fields and projects. The professional development of the women is the ultimate focus of this Washington and San Fransisco based 5 weeks program.
The international leadership program is based on expanding networking, making relationships, and supporting each other and counterparts in achieving the greater good. Over the past nine years, the program has sustained its credibility of empowering and uplifting women from STEM fields to achieve global goals to reduce gender discrimination. More than 800 women have been trained and empowered who are making huge impacts in their communities by utilizing their learned skills. All these high-level advanced skills are being learned by participating in different workshops and projects under the mentorship of top mentors from leading companies. The TechWomen training program focuses on practical knowledge and career development of the women who exhibit leadership qualities and enthusiasm from their previous community services.
The US leadership program is no doubt a collaborating experience in which women support other women from different parts of the world in order to make an impactful society. Moreover, i5 is to show that women are equal in the technology world and also to encourage women to step into the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. So, this STEM field young leaders program is a platform where women’s efforts serve as a movement in creating change across the globe. The community that is built under this transformational program is connected by a never-ending bond of cooperation, friendship, and support. The best part is, after the program, the TechWomen participants have the opportunity to reconnect with each other through delegation trips, etc. In a nutshell, this program for women ensures the sustainable and promising careers of women in the tech world.
TechWomen Leadership Program 2023 in the USA:
- United States of America
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Field of Interest:
Leadership Program Duration:
- The duration of the international leadership program is 5 Weeks.
Benefits of the TechWomen Leadership Program 2023:
The following costs of the selected participants will be covered by the TechWomen program:
- Roundtrip Air Ticket
- Domestic Air Ticket / Airfare from San Francisco to Washington, D.C.
- Accommodation in San Francisco, or Sunnyvale, California
- Hotel Stay in Washington, D.C.
- Meals and Incidentals
- Public Transporation
- A candidate would receive domestic airfare from Washington to San Francisco.
- Local Transporation to the program events.
Eligibility Criteria of TechWomen Leadership Program 2023:
The Fall 2023 TechWomen eligibility requirements are given below:
- A candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience in STEM.
- A candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must be able to obtain a J-1 visa.
- A candidate must not be a US citizen.
- A candidate must be fluent in the English Language.
- A candidate must not hold a US immigrant visa from the USA.
- A candidate must have an interest in the fields related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- the Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
How to Apply For TechWomen Leadership Program 2023?
- A candidate should visit the official website and create an account.
- After signing up, a candidate would receive a confirmation email.
- After clicking on the link in the confirmation email, a candidate would be able to successfully access the Fall 2023 TechWomen application form.
- The application deadline for the TechWomen Leader Program in the USA is January 13, 2023.