All talented women would be empowered by the leadership program that would enable them to lead the next generation. TechWomen Leadership Program 2022 is welcoming exceptional women from different fields including Engineering, Mathematics, Technology, and Science.
Through this emerging leadership program in the USA, women will develop professional capacity, explore career opportunities in the field of interest, access new careers, and become role models for other females.
All candidates will be engaged in mentorship projects, professional development, learn about how to make an action plan for a socioeconomic cause of their community. All participants will be empowering each other by sharing their innovative thoughts.
It is a 5 weeks cultural exchange program in the USA. All participants will get funding for the airfare, accommodation, meals, local transportation, and also domestic airfare. All participants will be making friends from different cultures and communities, and build cross-cultural understanding.
TechWomen Leadership Program 2022 in the USA:
- United States of America
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Field of Interest:
Leadership Program Duration:
- The duration of the international leadership program is 5 Weeks.
Benefits of the TechWomen Leadership Program 2022:
- A candidate would get international airfare.
- A candidate would get accommodation.
- A candidate would get meals.
- A candidate would local and public transportation.
- A candidate would receive domestic airfare from Washington to San Francisco.
Eligibility Criteria of TechWomen Leadership Program 2022:
The spring 2022 TechWomen eligibility requirements are given below:
- A candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience.
- A candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must be able to obtain a J-1 visa.
- A candidate must not be a US citizen.
- A candidate must be fluent in the English Language.
- A candidate must not hold a US immigrant visa from the USA.
- A candidate must have an interest in the fields related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- the Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
How to Apply For TechWomen Leadership Program 2022?
- A candidate should visit the official website and create an account.
- After signing up, a candidate would receive a confirmation email.
- After clicking on the link in the confirmation email, a candidate would be able to successfully access the application form.
- The application deadline for the TechWomen Leader Program in the USA is 5th May 2021.