The Politecnico of Torino is currently offering Fully Funded scholarships (Research Based) to candidates holding a Master’s Degree and willing to undertake a research activity at Doctoral level at the Politecnico of Torino.
The Politecnico Di Torino is a partly public engineering university. It is one of the best and top ranked universities of the world. It is located in Turin, Italy. Politecnico Di Torino was established in 1859 and one of the oldest technical university of Italy.
Fully Funded Scholarships, Politecnico Di Torino Details:
Host Country: Italy
Host University: Politecnico of Torino
No. of Research Positions: 28
Research Duration: 8 months (this is not a PhD scholarship, just a research scholarship)
- Chemistry and Material Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics, Control and Communication Engineering
- Environment, Land and Infrastructure
- Mechanics and Aerospace
- Urban Studies and Planning
- Structural, Geo-Technical and Building Engineering
- Academic qualifications: MSc Degree awarded in foreign countries
- Age limit: candidates shall be less than 30 years of age on 16th November 2017
- Motivational Letter
- Endorsement letter of the scientific responsible of the Project.
APPLICATIONS open on Monday 16th October on APPLY@POLITO