Avail a great opportunity even in this pandemic. Dalian University CSC Scholarship in China 2021 offers graduate scholarships to highly talented students around the globe. It is a Chinese government scholarship in which students may apply for the master’s and doctoral degree programs.
The Dalian University of Technology found as the national key university of China. Its aim is to promote science, contribute to technology, cultivate talents, bring innovation in traditional scientific knowledge, and make remarkable progress in research.
Dalian University CSC Scholarship China 2021 is a fully-funded scholarship that supports graduate students. This scholarship for international students would cover all possible expenses including tuition fee, stipend, accommodation, and medical insurance while the degree program completion.
All fortune scholars will experience a good international classroom environment, build cross-cultural understanding, able to more focused on their studies, travel, and explore the cities of china. All students will be encouraged to be part of the research and supervised by their mentors.
Dalian University CSC Scholarship China 2021:
- Dalian University of Technology
- Master’s Degree Level
- Doctoral Degree Level
- Master’s Scholarship in China (3 years)
- Doctoral Scholarship in China (4 years)
Benefits of Dalian University CSC Scholarship China 2021:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Accommodation Allowance
- A monthly Allowance;
- Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY per month
- Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY per month
- Medical Insurance
Eligibility Criteria of Dalian University Scholarship 2021:
- A candidate should be a non-Chinese citizen.
- A candidate should have good health.
- Either a candidate should have completed his previous studies in a foreign country or from Chinese universities a year or more ago.
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree program must have an age of under 35 years.
- A candidate applying for a doctoral degree program must have the aged under 40 years.
- The department would evaluate the language level through an interview or test.
- A candidate who is applying for a Chinese-taught program is required to submit an HSK certificate.
- A candidate who is applying for an English-taught program is required to submit English certification. (IELTS/TOEFL)
- If a candidate belongs to a country where English is an official language then he is not required to submit English Certification.
How to Apply for the Dalian University CSC Scholarship?
- Before submitting the application, a candidate must get an acceptance letter from DUT supervisors.
- All applicants can download the application form and fill it.
- After filling out the application, a candidate should print and sign it.
- The application form would be scanned and should be submitted along with the required documents in the ZIP file to the email [email protected]
Required Documents for the CSC China Scholarship 2021:
- Scanned copy of Highest Diploma
- Scanned copy of academic transcripts.
- Research Plan
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Scanned copy of Physical Examination Form.
- 6 photographs.
- Scanned copy of Passport
- No-Criminal Conviction Certificate
- HSK, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
- The application deadline for the Dalian University Chinese Scholarship 2021 is March 8, 2021.