Call for applications for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China 2020. The Chinese Government Scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology is open to international students from all over the world. The Chinese Scholarships for international students are available for masters and doctoral degree programs.
The CSC Scholarships are offered to international students by the Chinese Scholarship Council in Chinese universities. There are 274 Chinese universities, which are offering scholarships to international students.
Beijing Institute of Technology, is a co-educational public university, located in Beijing, China, established in 1940, Yan’an. It is a major research university under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. BIT is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University.
We will be arranging a live session about the whole application procedure of Chinese Government Scholarships on ScholarshipsCorner Facebook Page. Keep visiting our visit for more updates.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China 2020 Details:
- Beijing Institute of Technology
- Masters, PhD
Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
Financial Support/Scholarship Value:
CGS is a fully-funded scholarship program in China. All the expenses will be covered by the Chinese Government: The Full Scholarship will cover:
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments Expenses
- Basic Text Books
- Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly living allowance
- Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
- Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
- Applicants are not registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Applicants are not applying for language programs.
- Applicants who have graduated from Chinese universities for more than one year;
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree;
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
The Following Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format.
- CSC application form;
- Notarized highest degree certificate (English version) for graduates/Certificate of schooling for registered students;
- Notarized transcripts of the highest degree;
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead at the stage of initial application);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Personal Statement indicating your past academic background and preferred research area in BIT with a minimum of 1000 words;
- Two recommendation letters by home university professors, and for MBA program applicants, the certificate of working/internship experience is also a must;
- Frontpage of the valid passport;
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- TOEFL/IELTS transcript for English-taught programs. The minimum score is 85 for TOEFL and 5.5 for IELTS. HSK 5 (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate for Chinese-taught programs.
- Other supporting materials, such as publications, awards, certificates of employment/internship, and etc.
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship 2020?
Step 1: CSC online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://www.campuschina.org/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration and take note of the CSC serial number.
Step 2: BIT online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
- The application deadline for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in china 2020 is 15th April 2020.