Get ready for an exciting graduate program opportunity in China! Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China 2020 funded by the Chinese government welcomes you to study on BIT China scholarship. It is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in China.
Ministry of Education of China established the Chinese Government Scholarship Program in Chinese universities with the aim to enrich China’s higher education with international talent. Students who are coming from different nations and studying on BIT CSC Scholarship, not only gain an education but also experience diverse university community, explore many historical places, and groom themselves personally as well as professionally.
Beijing Institute of Technology is founded as the 1st Engineering and Science University in Yan’an. It is one of the leading institutes for research. Faculty of Bit forms a friendly atmosphere that allows students to work and learn from professors. There are about 18 professional schools at the Beijing Institute of Technology.
Beijing Institute of Technology promotes advanced research in multidisciplinary fields including Science, Engineering, Computers, Maths, Convergence Medical Science, Material science, social science, and Physics. Beijing Institute of Technology has 6 research laboratories that are based on international standards where students perform and practice their innovative experiments.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021:
- Beijing Institute of Technology
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
- China Scholarship Council
The China Scholarship Council is the Chinese Ministry of Education’s non-profit organization that provides support for international academic exchange with China and is the primary vehicle through which the Chinese government awards scholarships.
Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
Benefits of the BIT CSC Scholarship 2021:
CGS is a fully-funded scholarship program in China. It is funded by the All the expenses will be covered by the Chinese Government: The Full Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- The scholarship will cover the registration fee, internship, laboratory experiments, and basic textbooks expenses.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Protection Scheme and Comprehensive Medical Insurance will be included in the scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend
- Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
- PhD Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
Eligibility Criteria Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship:
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
- Applicants are not registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Applicants are not applying for language programs.
- Applicants who have graduated from Chinese universities for more than one year;
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree;
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
How to Apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship?
- All applicants are instructed to do CSC online registration by creating an account via the official website.
- After creating an account, an applicant can download the application form and note down his serial number.
- After that, applicants are instructed to create an account for BIT online registration.
- Then submit their BIT application along with the required documents and get their BIT application number.
Required Documents of CSC Scholarship 2021 at BIT China:
- CSC application form
- Highest degree certificate (English version)
- Transcripts of the highest degree;
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Personal Statement (minimum of 1000 words)
- Two recommendation letters
- Scanned copy valid passport;
- Physical Examination Record
- TOEFL/IELTS transcript for English-taught programs.
- Other supporting materials. (Publications, internship, awards, certificate of employment, and etc.
- If an applicant passes the initial review then he would ask to submit the application fee.
- The application deadline for the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2021 is April 15th, 2020. Every year the BIT Chinese Government Scholarship application opens from 15 November and ends in April 2015. This year the application timeline is not updated yet but the application is open.