Have you been waiting for a fully-funded graduate scholarship for years? Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 welcomes talented students who have the potential to make a huge change worldwide. Each year Commonwealth invites more than 800 students in order to assist them to pursue their postgraduate degrees.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for those who can make a positive difference on the global stage but cannot afford to study abroad on their own. Students will get a diverse variety in terms of fields. All students will contribute to the research by incorporating their innovative ideas.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
In order to apply for the commonwealth scholarship, an applicant must be a permanent citizen of the eligible commonwealth country. This QECS master’s scholarship will be covering airfare, tuition fee, and living allowance will also be provided. Additional grants for thesis writing and fieldwork can also be added to the funds.
Don’t wait till the last, Start your application form today and apply as soon as possible. Good Luck!
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021:
- Papua New Guinea
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The University of South Pacific (USP)
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- North-West University
- Rhodes University
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- University of Venda
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura Sri Lanka (USJ)
- Institute of Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Colombo
- Master’s Degree Program
Fields of Study:
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships sponsor Master’s Degrees in a broad range of subject areas.
The University of South Pacific (USP)
- LLM Law
- MA Applied Linguistics
- MA Development Studies (by thesis or SRP*)
- MA Diplomacy & International Affairs (by coursework)
- MA Education
- MA Environmental Management
- MA Geography
- MA Governance (by coursework & by thesis or SRP*)
- MA History
- MA Journalism
- MA Linguistics
- MA Literature
- MA Marine Management
- MA Mathematics
- MA Pacific Studies
- MA Politics/ International Affairs (by thesis or SRP*)
- MA Psychology
- MA Social Policy
- MA Sociology
- Master of Agriculture (Thesis)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Environmental Law
- MCom Accounting (Thesis)
- MCom Economics (by coursework or by thesis)
- MCom Land Management (by thesis or SRP*)
- MCom Management & Public Administration (by coursework & by thesis or SRP
- MCom Official Statistics
- MCom Population Studies and Demography
- MCom Professional Accounting
- MCom Tourism & Hospitality Management (by thesis or SRP)
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Physics
- MSc Biology
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Climate Change
- MSc Computing Science
- MSc Earth Science
- MSc Environmental Science
- MSc Geospatial Science
- MSc Information Systems
- MSc Marine Science
- MSc Mathematics
Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- MSc Agriculture
- MSc Applied Physics
- MTech Exploration Geophysics
- Master of Communication Studies
- MEng Civil Engineering
- MEng Communication Engineering
- MEng Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Astrophysics*
- MSc Environmental Science*
- MSc Chemistry*
- MSc Pharmacology
- MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- MSc Pharmaceutics
- M in Industrial Engineering
- MA History
- MA Music
- MA Social Anthropology
- MA Development Studies
- MA International Relations
- All Faculties, full-time two-year Masters courses at Rhodes University, Makhanda.
- MEng Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Psychiatry
University of Pretoria (UP)
- Courses available on UP’s website.
University of Venda
- Health and Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences
- Human and Social Sciences
- Management Sciences and Law
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
University of Sri Jayewardenepura Sri Lanka (USJ)
- Master of Business Administration
Institute of Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of Colombo
- MSc Molecular Life Sciences
- MSc Cellular and Molecular Immunology
QECS Awards Program Duration:
- 2 years of program Duration
Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021:
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A scholar will be receiving living expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
- A candidate must be a permanent citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A candidate must be aware that he or she is going to study in a lower or middle-income country.
For more info, visit QECS Faqs.
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2021?
- An applicant can only apply for the university that is mentioned in the list on the official website.
- No host university will be entertaining the participant in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
- There are two cycles for applying each year, a candidate needs to look into the country/university that would determine in which cycle he should apply.
- An applicant can apply to more than one university or country.
- After the acknowledgment of the above information, a candidate can apply via the official website along with the required documents and correct information.
- The application deadline for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is 10 June 2021 at 15:00 UTC.