Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021 in the UK welcomes individuals from lower-middle, low, and least developed countries of the world. This Commonwealth scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program for international students. There is no application fee required.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered for the master’s degree programs. This scholarship is provided by the UK government each year to highly talented and needy students. All scholars are committed to serving their home country after the completion of their studies.
The aim of the scholarship is to train scholars to become skilled professionals in their fields of interest. A candidate must have a motive to enhance the development in his home country through his master’s program.
This is a fully-funded international scholarship in the UK that would cover tuition fees, travel allowance, stipend, medical insurance, and warm clothes allowance. This is a life-changing opportunity for you, if you miss it, you will definitely regret it!
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the largest and most
prestigious international scholarship schemes in the world. The CSC awards around 700 scholarships and fellowships for postgraduate study and professional development to Commonwealth citizens each year.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- Universities of UK (should be selected by the candidate before applying)
- Master’s Degree Program
Development Themes of CSC Scholarship:
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
Eligible Countries for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021 in the UK:
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021 in the UK:
- A candidate may either be a refugee, British Protected Person, or a permanent citizen of eligible commonwealth countries.
- A candidate must be motivated and committed to start the degree either physical or remotely in September or October 2021.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree before September 2021.
- A candidate should not have spent one year for work or studies in high-income countries.
- A candidate should not be able to afford the UK studies.
Benefits of Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021 in the UK:
- Airfare will be provided.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Stipend for living allowances will be provided.
- Warm clothing allowance (if eligible)
- The study travel grant will be provided
- Excess baggage allowance
- Reimbursement for medical tests will be provided.
- Extra allowance for are single parent, widowed, or divorced as child allowance
How to Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021?
- A candidate needs to first apply for an academic master’s degree program in an eligible university.
- A candidate needs to secure admission while applying for the scholarship.
- A candidate can apply for a shared commonwealth scholarship on the official website of CSC’s online application system.
- A candidate can apply for more than 1 course in more than one university but will only be granted a scholarship for one university.
- Academic transcripts
- Two Reference letters
- Proof of Residency
- All interested candidates can apply till 9th April 2021 (16.00 GMT).