The prestigious and fully funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 is now accepting applications for August 2021 intake from international students. A great announcement for the ones who are planning for a PhD Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2021 welcomes graduates for the culturally diverse research training on a fully-funded PhD scholarship in Singapore.
International students from all around the world can apply for the Singa Award 2021. The students will be working with the world’s renowned researchers in a multi-cultural environment. By availing PhD scholarships in Singapore is the key to establish a global research career, create global links, and pursue education with hands-on research experience.
The Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), and the National University of Singapore (NUS) are all collaborating to provide research training in Singapore through the SINGA international scholarship 2021.
The best part of this International Graduate Award is, students who are pursuing their Masters can also apply for PhD research training in Singapore and avail fully-funded Singapore Scholarships for their future.
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2021 Details:
- A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Have you applied for Fully Funded IST Scholarships 2021 in Austria?
- The fully-funded international scholarships are offered by the Agency for Science, Technology, Research, Singapore.
- 4 Years
Research areas under the Ph.D. Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
Study in the UK on Scholarship, Apply now for a fully-funded Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2o21
Benefits of Research Training in Singapore:
- Tuition fee wavier
- From S$2,000 to S$2,500 stipend per month.
- S$1,500* for one-time airfare
- S$1,000* for settling-in allowance
Eligibility Criteria of SINGA Scholarship 2021:
- All international graduates around the globe can apply to hold a passion for research.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
For more information about SINGA 2021 eligibility, visit the official website.
Documents needed to upload are:
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Passport-sized photo
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts Degree Certificate, or a letter of certification
- Master’s Academic Transcripts, Degree Certificate, or a letter of certification
- 2 recommendation letters
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results
Interested to study in Australia on scholarship? Here is the list of Top 5 Scholarships in Australia – Fully Funded
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2019?
- A candidate can apply online via the official website.
- A candidate should make sure that the information on the application portal must be accurate.
- After signing up, you may find many scholarships but make sure to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA).
- Recommendation letters should be prepared before starting the application, so you can upload it on the application portal.
- A candidate can apply before 1 December 2020 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time) for the August 2021 PhD research scholarship in Singapore.