The prestigious and fully funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 is now accepting applications for January 2022 intake. This is one of the best doctoral scholarship programs in Singapore. Both bachelor’s and master’s students can apply for the fully-funded Singapore scholarship.
Candidates will be experiencing a rich culturally diverse research environment. Candidates from all around the globe can be a part of this fully-funded Singapore Government Scholarship 2022. International researchers would provide guidance to the students regarding building a global research career, getting hands-on experience, and creating goodwill with the fellows.
International students from all over the world can apply for this fully-funded PhD scholarship in Singapore. At A*STAR Research Institutes, SUTD, NTU, or NUS, Ph.D. students on scholarship will be practicing research.
There is no application fee and training will be conducted in the English Language. Graduate students will obtain a world-class PhD education at top-ranked universities and research institutes with state-of-the-art labs under renowned professors and scientists in various science and engineering disciplines.
Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022:
- A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD.
- The fully-funded international scholarships are offered by the Agency for Science, Technology, Research, Singapore.
- 4 Years
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
Benefits of SINGA Award 2022:
- Tuition fee wavier
- Monthly Stipend from S$2,000 to S$2,500.
- One-time airfare will be provided up to S$1,500*
- The settling-in allowance will be provided up to S$1,000*
Eligibility Criteria of Singapore International Graduate Award 2022:
- All international graduates can 2022 SINGA Scholarship.
- A candidate should hold a passion for research.
- A candidate must have good writing skills and fluency in English.
For more information about SINGA 2022 eligibility, visit the official website.
Required Documents for Singapore International Graduate Award:
Documents needed to upload are:
- Scanned copy of Passport
- Passport-sized photo
- Bachelor’s Academic Transcripts, Degree Certificate, or a letter of certification
- Master’s Academic Transcripts, Degree Certificate, or a letter of certification
- 2 recommendation letters
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results
Interested to study in Australia on scholarship? Here is the list of Top 5 Scholarships in Australia – Fully Funded
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022?
- A candidate can apply online via the official website.
- A candidate should make sure that the information on the application portal must be accurate.
- After signing up, you may find many scholarships but make sure to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA).
- Recommendation letters should be prepared before starting the application, so you can upload it on the application portal.
- The application deadline for the SINGA research scholarship in Singapore is June 1, 2021.