KTH Scholarship 2023 allows students to continue their higher studies in Sweden for free. This funded European scholarship for international students is for brilliant and highly dexterous individuals because the KTH Royal Institute of Technology scholarship is highly competitive. Students from all over the world can avail themselves of this wonderful opportunity to study in Europe for free if they are academically out-class. Moreover, this scholarship is offered to those who are eager to contribute to the sustainable development of the world. This scholarship in Sweden is a splendid chance for students to study in one of Europe’s best institutes.
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology is the largest and most prestigious technical institute in Sweden. Above all, it has been ranked among the top 100 world universities according to QS World University Ranking. So by achieving this Royal Institute of Technology scholarship, the students enter into an exquisite study environment which is a basic necessity for result-oriented studies, Furthermore, the faculty at KTH is among the top-notch faculties in Europe. This grant for international students to study in Sweden for free which they otherwise could not afford is a portal to step into a more knowledgeable life.
The KTH scholarships are for master’s students. last year 10 percent of the master’s class was receiving this funded scholarship. The KTH offers master’s programs in almost 60 different fields and scholarships which are likely to impact positively in achieving sustainable development goals. Most of the university’s students are being heightened every year for their efforts to raise education standards, alleviate poverty, economic growth, and projects related to environmental protection, etc. Fortunately, all the master’s courses are being taught in the English language.
It is due to the University’s traditions of collaboration and cooperation with the surrounding society that KTH students actively participate in the projects and find the most portable solutions with the guidance of seniors and mentors along with other professionals. At KTH, collaboration is considered a key to progress and a skill that must be valued. Apart from these extraordinary academic benefits, the KTH Sweden scholarship provides international students with a sigh of relief because they do not have to worry about their fee expenses. With this peace of mind, the students perform well and become an asset in the future. Furthermore, it is due to this scholarship that students can freely explore the Swedish culture and learn to co-exist in this world.
KTH Scholarship 2023 in Sweden:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- Master’s Degree Scholarship
Benefits of the KTH Scholarships 2023:
- The KTH tuition fee of the student will be covered with the KTH grant 2023.
- The scholarship covers tuition for the first and second years of the master’s degree program.
- Students who have conditional eligibility can also receive the grant.
- The students will interact with other business partners at the KTH and it can lead to a better career.
Eligibility Criteria of the KTH Scholarship for International Students:
- The student must be in a master’s program.
- The students must not be enrolled under Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, and EIT Urban Mobility Program.
- The students must be willing to work towards sustainable development.
- The students must be academically excellent.
How to Apply for the KTH Scholarship in Sweden 2023?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- On the official website, there is a button “Apply Now”, click on that button to start the online application.
- Provide all your required details accurately.
- While applying for university, you must have received an eight-digit number. Don’t forget to enter the right 8-digit number.
- The candidates have to mention the QS University Ranking of the university from where they have completed their bachelor’s. If it is not ranking simply write N/A but do not leave it blank.
- The candidates have to provide motivational statements describing their academic achievement, extracurricular activities, and work experience in max 500 characters.
- The candidates have to provide a motivational statement for the future goals in accordance with sustainable development and the limit must not exceed 1000 characters.
- After providing all the relevant details click on to “Apply” button.
KTH Scholarship Deadline 2023:
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 16 January 2023.