Maastricht University Scholarships 2022 is an amazing opportunity for international students to study in Holland for free. This fully-funded scholarship opportunity is for brilliant students who want to climb the ladder of success to enroll themselves in the top-rated masters and doctoral degrees. It gives highly talented students the chance to get a monthly stipend and tuition fee waiver for each academic year. This Holland scholarship in Europe aims to bring together people from all over the world who have diverse socio-cultural, political, and economic backgrounds and hold different opinions on the same subject. The unity in diversity makes Maastricht university unique in its role.
The fully-funded master’s scholarship program consists of two types of scholarships. One is the High Potential Scholarship funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund. The other is the Holland Scholarship that is supported by the three major bodies, which include: Dutch Universities, Universities of Applied Sciences, and The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science. The internationally oriented programs in one of the best universities of the Netherlands focuses on getting the best out of yourself and preparing you well enough for achieving your future career destination. It makes you academically strong and develops you professionally by inculcating various required skills and competencies.
The Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship in the Netherlands was specially designed for individuals residing outside the Eurozone. This program encompasses hands-on experience, engagement of students in small groups, and endurance to overcome real-life challenges. In this way, the students’ retention span increases, and they get motivated to learn the necessary skills required to survive in the marketplace of the 21st century. Instead of cramming a subject, it allows you to understand the subject matter. The UM scholarships help you develop team-building skills while working with your partners in small goal-oriented teams. It facilitates aspirants to think critically about the subject and make their opinion accordingly. Moreover, it makes you an eloquent public speaker.
Holland Scholarship for international students 2022 is a great chance for those students eager to study in a foreign country. It provides a unique range of programs to the students that are not available anywhere else in the country. 50% of its students and 40% of its entire staff belong to foreign countries, making Maastricht the most influential educational body there. Their research-oriented education helps students provide a strong base and make their standing worthwhile. The approach of their continuous improvement in educational methodologies has ensured the excellence of its programs today. Moreover, the university provides students with honors programs who like an extra challenge. While lying at the heart of Europe, it has made everything accessible to all, and finding a job for its students is not a big deal now.
Maastricht University Scholarships 2022:
- Maastricht University
- Master’s Degree Program
- 1 year Master’s program-13 months
- 2 years Master’s program-25 months
Programs offered by MU:
The Master’s programs in the following fields are offered by MU:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences
- Science and Engineering
- Psychology and Neuroscience
- Law, Business and Economics
The number of UM High Potential Scholarship:
- 24 full scholarships in the Netherlands
Benefits of the Maastricht University Scholarships 2022:
- Candidates enrolled in 13 months Master’s Program will be given living expenses of €12,350.
- Candidates enrolled in 25 months Master’s Program will be given living expenses of €23,750.
- Candidates will be given health and liability insurance amounts of €700.
- Candidates will be facilitated with visa applications that cost €192.
- Candidates will be provided a tuition fee of either €13,800, €16,000, or €16,800 depending upon the nature of the Program.
Eligibility Criteria of Maastricht University Scholarships 2022:
- Candidates must be national from any country outside the zones of EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- Candidates must fulfill the requirements of getting an entry visa and residence permission for Holland.
- The candidate must meet the specific requirements of each Programme for which he/ she has applied.
- The candidate must never take a part in any higher education Programme in the Netherlands.
- Candidates who have completed exchange programs in Holland are encouraged to apply.
- Your age must not be above 35 years on 1 September 2022.
- You must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2022?
- The applicants have to register for any one of the programs offered by UM.
- The student ID number will be generated after registration.
- Candidates can apply for the Programme and scholarship simultaneously.
- The scholarship will be awarded subject to admission.
- The application form should be filled after login into your UM account.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
Documents Required for the UM International Scholarship 2022?
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- The application deadline for the UM Scholarship Program in the Netherlands is before 1st February 2022.