Yenching Academy Scholarship in China 2021 welcomes outstanding and talented students for a master’s scholarship and to assist them to explore contemporary Chinese culture and society. The students will be selected on the basis of academic background/merit, leadership potential, long term aspirations, and international exposure and experience.
The Peking University scholarship is a fully-funded graduate degree scholarship. This Chinese scholarship is available for Mainland Chinese candidates, Chinese Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan Candidates and for international candidates.
All masters students will have a curriculum including interdisciplinary theories, values, and methodologies not only from China but also from other countries. Master’s Degree Program focuses on a unique perspective on modern global culture. All International students need to learn the Chinese Language moreover, they also should have to hold an English Proficiency Test certificate.
There are six research areas where students can apply. More than 75% of the course will be taught in English. Students speaking English but having command on varied levels of Chinese Language competency will get a customizable Master’s program in Chinese courses. All master’s students require to complete 31 credit hours as well as master’s thesis.
Yenching Academy Scholarship in China 2021 Details:
- Yenching Academy
- Master’s Degree Program
- The duration of the Yenching Academy China Scholarship is 2 years.
How to win a Chevening Scholarship UK? Very Informative Guide
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
- Philosophy and Religion
- Politics and International Relations
Yenching Academy Scholarship:
The benefits of the fully-funded fellowship are given below:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly stipend
- One round-trip travel fare
- Field study costs allowance
Eligibility Criteria of Peking University Scholarship:
The eligibility criteria of the master’s fellowship are given below:
- All International students are encouraged to apply.
- An applicant’s average age must be 23 years.
- A student must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in his/her field of interest or will receive in an equivalent degree program before 31st August 2021.
- An applicant must hold an outstanding academic record;
- An applicant must be interested in the interdisciplinary study of China;
- An applicant must hold community engagement, extracurricular achievement, leadership potential, and social responsibility.
- English proficiency.
How to Apply for the Yenching Academy Peking Scholarship?
An applicant can access the online application portal.
Each applicant is directed to create an online account in order to submit the application.
Check UST Scholarships in South Korea 2021 [Full Scholarship]
Required Documents for Yenching Academy Master’s Scholarship:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcript
- Diploma or Certificate of Enrollment;
- Letter of recommendation (two)
- English Proficiency Test Certificate.
- Applicants are supposed to apply before December 4, 2020 (12:00 noon Beijing time).