Don’t miss this golden opportunity of studying in the UK. Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 in the UK offers postgraduate scholarships to 80 outstanding and talented students outside the UK. There are more than 225 scholars from 50 different nations studying at the University of Cambridge on fully-funded international Scholarship in the UK.
In late 2000, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation established the Gates Cambridge Scholarship program. The University of Cambridge got the largest donation ever to a UK university for this scholarship program.
The Bill Gates Cambridge University Scholarships will be offered to approximately 25 US students and 55 international students. The aim of this scholarship is to build a network of future leaders from all around the world. It is a fully-funded master’s and PhD scholarship in the UK to support and facilitate community leaders.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021 in the UK Details:
- University of Cambridge
- One year postgraduate course
Available Fields of Study at the University of Cambridge:
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation scholarship at the University of Cambridge is available for any subject available at the university (Except for few courses). The Cambridge has more than 100 Departments, Faculties, Schools and institutes,
Note: You can choose the following courses while applying for the Bill Gates scholarship 2021.
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Number of Scholarships:
- 80 full-cost scholarships
Benefits of the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2021:
- University composition fee (varies according to the Graduate program)
- maintenance allowance, £17,500/year
- Economy class return tickets
- Inbound visa costs
- Immigration Health Surcharge cost.
On the basis of discretionary components, additional funds will be considered for the scholars;
Academic development funding (£500 to £2,000)
Family allowance (from £10,120 to £4,320 for 1st and second child)
Fieldwork allowance for Ph.D.
Eligibility Criteria of the Gates Cambridge Scholarship UK:
- A citizen of any country
- A citizen of the United Kingdom can not apply
- A candidate can apply in the following programs;
- One year postgraduate course
How Applicants will be selected:
- Departmental ranking
Read Erasmus Scholarship Guide 2021 [European Scholarship]
How to Apply for the Gates Cambridge University Scholarship UK 2021?
- Applicants can apply for the admission and Gates Cambridge scholarship via University’s portal.
- Applicants must apply for admission in a course, Gates Cambridge section, and college place in the application form.
Required documents International Scholarship 2021:
- Statement of Purpose.
- Research Proposal (for Ph.D. applicants)
- Gates Cambridge Reference
- The deadline for International students is either 3 December 2020 or 7 January 2021, dependent on the course
- The deadline for the US citizens is 14 October 2020.