Oxford Perishing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024-2025 have been announced for students, who are desirous of moving away from their home city to study in the United Kingdom. These UK scholarships welcome you with open hearts to avail the master’s degree opportunity by one of the top-class universities of the globe, “The University of Oxford”. These scholarships include both domestic and international students who want to enroll in a Master’s degree course or 1+1 MBA program in international academic dynamics. The scholarships will help you get rid of your financial burden by offering you the grant of course fees. Your time at the University of Oxford will be a career transforming for you.
The Oxford scholarships in Europe aim to support outstanding students by offering six full awards that encompass Master’s and MBA degree programs. Students can continue the 1+1 MBA partnering program at the University of Oxford and combine that program with the full-time MBA program through this scholarship opportunity. To get eligible for the opportunity, you must demonstrate excellent educational experience, potential to confront the social challenges associated with career growth, and commitment to finding viable and sustainable solutions to these global challenges of society. Thus, helping you contribute your part towards the development of societies and communities at a large scale.
You can apply for the scholarship on a merit basis if you truly fulfill the eligibility criteria. In the era of economic hardships, everyone is struggling to meet their hands. These scholarships can relieve your burden of paying educational fees and help you continue your career with strong professional footings. The UK is not supporting you to pay your fees and living costs only but also helping you ensure to provide you with such an environment that will flourish your integrity, personal character, and career development.
The scholarship opportunity abroad in the best university in Europe will benefit you with multiple on-course opportunities including attending significant conferences, influential events, and life-changing activities of scholarly communities. Moreover, you will also be privileged to attend the spring “trek” to New York that will be hosted by the European Foundation, a Perishing Square Foundation. The mentors are always ready to facilitate you with the required assistance through excellent mentoring abilities. The social challenges, related to racism, gender discrimination, sexual orientation, disability, and other factors of society are addressed here. The agenda of promoting diversity and inclusion helps the University acquire its desired objectives by examining and amending the existing policies.
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships in UK:
- United Kingdom (UK).
- University of Oxford.
- The duration of the University of Oxford scholarship is for a maximum of two years.
Benefits of the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships:
- The scholarship will cover the course fees for the Master’s degree program and MBA program.
- The scholarship will provide a grant for living costs (Minimum Euro 17,668 annually for two years).
- You will be familiar with the European traditions, culture, and norms.
- Your knowledge will be polished in the international academic environment.
- This scholarship will help you contribute towards the achievement of your life goals.
Eligibility Criteria of the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships:
- You must have got admission to the Oxford Master’s program or 1+1 MBA program, prior to the selection process.
- You must not be considered for the scholarship in the previous year.
- If you are admitted to the 1+1 MBA program, you can apply.
- You must have a passion to pursue your studies in an international university.
- You must have a good academic background.
How to Apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships:
- You should apply through the official website.
- Must submit the application for both courses.
- Go to the funding section and upload the scholarship essay there.
- Must answer the following question with no more than 500 words: “How will this program contribute to your commitment to transform the world and how does this demonstrate your personality?”.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, if any.
Selection Criteria for the Oxford University Scholarships 2024:
- Good academic record.
- Good GMAT or GRE scores.
- Previous University prizes and awards.
- Leadership capability.
- Strong personal integrity and character.
- Commitment to the goals.
- Intention to address the career-focused challenges.
- Ability to envision the solution to the challenges.
- Ability to articulate the visionary approach towards fulfilling the life objectives through the offered programs.
- The application deadline for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024-2025 is January 05, 2024.