Call for applications for fully funded Stanford University Scholarship Program for 2021. 100 Students (National & International) will be getting fully funded Scholarships to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University. Knight – Hennesy Scholars is on the best scholarship programs in the world. Stanford University is ranked #2 in QS World Universities Ranking 2019 by Top Universities.
100 fully-funded Scholarships in the United States for students who are leaders in the community doing extraordinary work in any field along with studies anywhere in the world or if you are rebellious minds and independent spirits, sharp thinkers and can demonstrate it.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars develops a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through collaboration and innovation. Every year, up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including the JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and Ph.D. programs, as well as all joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program in the United States is a magnet for talent. They curate a multidisciplinary community of scholars, offer a platform for purposeful leadership development, and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
Stanford University was founded in 1885. It is a place for learning, discovery, innovation, expression, and discourse. Stanford has changed with the world over the last 125+ years, often leading the way with new ideas and discoveries. Stanford University is one of the world’s top universities.
Stanford University Scholarship Program Details:
- United States of America
- Stanford University
- Fully-funded US Scholarships to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University
No. of Knight Hennessy Scholarships:
- Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program, and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
Eligibility Criteria for Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2020:
Are you a potential Knight-Hennessy Scholar at Stanford University? Below is a general listing of the eligibility factors.
- They encourage applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from residents of all countries.
- Any Academic Discipline in any of Stanford’s Graduate Schools
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate program(s) at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or Ph.D.) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joints- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you received your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later. That means:
- You must have graduated from January 2014 through September 2021 to enroll at Stanford in autumn 2021.
- U.S. military (active or veteran) applicants: You receive a two-year extension of eligibility due to longer service commitments. You are eligible if you earned your undergraduate (bachelor’s or first) degree in 2012 or later.
- If you are still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply as long as you will complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
Note: For more info, Please visit the official website for complete eligibility and criteria.
We suggest that you should visit the profiles of the students who have been selected last year. Then you will get the idea, that who is getting selected for this scholarship. Go through the profile of each individual here Meet the Scholars of Knight-Hennessy Scholars Standford University.
Required Documents for Knight Hennessy Scholars Program:
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
List of the Top 5 Australian Scholarships for International Students in 2020 – Must Check
How to Apply for Stanford Scholarship Program 2021 in the USA?
You must apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program.
- You must submit all Knight-Hennessy Scholars application materials in English via our online application. They do not accept materials sent via email or postal mail.
- We highly recommend that you apply using a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- For reference only, here is a PDF sample of the application for the autumn 2021 intake.
If you remember only one thing from this admission section, please remember this: to be selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, you must apply separately to the Stanford graduate degree program you wish to pursue in addition to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program. We can’t select you as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar if the department doesn’t admit you (though the department may admit you even if you’re not selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar).
You should check each department’s website for a sense of what it seeks in candidates. For Knight-Hennessy Scholars, we look primarily at three areas:
1. Independence of Thought
- First-step mental sharpness
- Seeks out knowledge and new experiences
- Full of original ideas
- Makes sense of ambiguous situations
- Can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view
2. Purposeful Leadership
- Ambitious, in the best sense of the word
- Driven to improve self
- Willing to take risks
- Persists and bounces back from adversity
3. Civic Mindset
- Personally humble and kind
- Respects differences
- Concerned for and helpful to others
- Low ego
Do you know the University of Cambridge is offering MBA Scholarships? Check it Now
- The deadline to apply for the 2021 Stanford University Scholarship is Wednesday, October 14, 2020, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.