Call for applications for fully funded Stanford University Scholarship Program for 2020. 100 Students (National & International) will be getting fully funded Scholarships to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University. Knight – Hennesy Scholars is on the best scholarship programs in the world. Stanford University is ranked #2 in QS World Universities Ranking 2019 by Top Universities.
100 fully funded Scholarships in the United States for students who are leaders in the community doing extraordinary work in any fields along with studies in anywhere in the world or if you are rebellious minds and independent spirits, sharp thinkers and can demonstrate it.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars develops a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through collaboration and innovation. Every year, up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including the JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and Ph.D. programs, as well as all joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program in the United States is a magnet for talent. They curate a multidisciplinary community of scholars, offer a platform for purposeful leadership development and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
Stanford University was founded in 1885. It is a place for learning, discovery, innovation, expression, and discourse. Stanford has changed with the world over the last 125+ years, often leading the way with new ideas and discoveries. Stanford University is one of the world top universities.
Please Like & Follow our FACEBOOK PAGE HERE, So You Won’t Miss Any Opportunity.
Stanford University Scholarship Program Details:
- United States of America
- Stanford University
- Fully-funded US Scholarships to study Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University
No. of Scholarships:
- Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program, and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
Must Apply for these international scholarships:
- Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2020-2021 in China – Fully Funded
- 600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2019 in Australia – Fully Funded
- DAAD Germany: Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2020 – Fully Funded
Are you a potential Knight-Hennessy Scholar at Stanford University? Below is a general listing of the eligibility factors.
- All Citizens Are Welcome. The Program encourages applications to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program from citizens of all countries. That’s natural since it expects Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have a global impact.
- All Graduate Programs at Stanford; Only for Graduate Degrees. You are eligible to apply if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MS, or Ph.D.) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joints- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
- While the Program is excited to build a cohort that reflects the breadth of excellence at Stanford, there are no allocations or quotas by discipline or program. Please note, however, that the Program will give priority to applicants who will spend at least two years at Stanford: it does not believe one year is sufficient to form the community it envisions and benefits from the leadership platform it is developing.
- First/Bachelor’s Degree Received in 2014 or Later; Enrolling in 2019 or Later. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years, after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree. For the class enrolling in 2019, that means you must have graduated in 2014 or later and must apply in 2018. Te Program will select Scholars who enroll at Stanford in 2019 or later.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford. Even if you have earned a graduate degree already, you remain eligible for consideration as long as you earned your first/bachelor’s degree within four years of applying and five years of enrolling.
- If you graduated with your first/bachelor’s degree more than four years ago (in 2013 or earlier), then you are not eligible for consideration as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar. This applies even if you have earned an additional degree in 2014 or later.
- Other Eligibility Requirements. Beyond the eligibility requirements listed above, you are eligible for the Stanford University Scholarship Program as long as you meet the requirements of the Stanford graduate program(s) that you wish to pursue.
Note: For more info, Please visit the official website for complete eligibility and criteria.
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
How to Apply for Stanford Scholarship Program 2020 in the USA?
To enroll in September 2020, you must apply to Knight-Hennessy Scholars by October 9, 2019, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time. You must also apply separately to the specific Stanford graduate degree program that you wish to pursue.
If you remember only one thing from this admission section, please remember this: to be selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar, you must apply separately to the Stanford graduate degree program you wish to pursue in addition to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program. We can’t select you as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar if the department doesn’t admit you (though the department may admit you even if you’re not selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar).
You should check each department’s website for a sense of what it seeks in candidates. For Knight-Hennessy Scholars, we look primarily at three areas:
1. Independence of Thought
- First-step mental sharpness
- Seeks out knowledge and new experiences
- Full of original ideas
- Makes sense of ambiguous situations
- Can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view
2. Purposeful Leadership
- Ambitious, in the best sense of the word
- Driven to improve self
- Willing to take risks
- Persists and bounces back from adversity
3. Civic Mindset
- Personally humble and kind
- Respects differences
- Concerned for and helpful to others
- Low ego
- The deadline to apply for the 2020 cohort is Wednesday, October 10, 2019, at 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
Deadline is October 10, 2019