Call for applications for fully funded Stanford University Scholarship Program for 2019. Knight-Hennessy Scholars develops a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through collaboration and innovation. Every year, up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including the JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and PhD programs, as well as all joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars is a magnet for talent. They curate a multidisciplinary community of scholars, offer a platform for purposeful leadership development, and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity and apply for Stanford University Scholarship Program
Stanford University Scholarship Program Details:
- United States of America
- Stanford University
- 100 Fully funded Scholarships to study Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees at Stanford University
No. of Scholarships:
The Knight – Hennessy Scholars program will fund up to three years of your graduate education. Any program extending beyond three years will be funded by the program.
As a Knight – Hennessy Scholars, you will receive:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition (commensurate with standard departmental, level of enrollment) associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation and reasonable personal expenses
- An economy class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford University.
Note: Knight – Hennessy Scholars also may apply for for supplemental funds to support academic endevours (e.g. conference travel)
Note: Please see official website for complete eligibility and criteria.
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
How to Apply:
To enroll in September 2019, you must apply to Knight-Hennessy Scholars by 1:00pm (Pacific Time) on September 12, 2018, and also apply separately to the specific Stanford graduate degree program that you wish to pursue.
- Knight – Hennessy Scholars Program is September 12, 2018
- Stanford Graduates Program (with all application materials complete is November 14, 2018
Note: The MBA and MD program applications are due by September, 2018. Please see the respective websites for more information about deadlines