Now you can pursue your postgraduate studies in one of the best corners in the world. The government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 is an initiative to welcome outstanding International students and assist them in learning, quality teaching, and research experience. The Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is available for masters and doctoral programs.
Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science are funding this postgraduate scholarship in Ireland. All students will get the opportunity to build cross-cultural understanding, in-class experience, meeting different innovative minds from every corner of the world.
Irish scholarship is looking for highly prestigious individuals. All candidates will get a stipend, support for tuition fees, and research support. It is a highly competitive scholarship program and scholars under this scholarship would get great potential as research leaders.
Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2021:
- By the Department of Education and Skills and managed by the Council, Government of Ireland
- Master’s Degree Program
- Ph.D. Degree Program
Host Eligible Institutions:
Eligible Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), mentioned below;
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Read Erasmus Scholarship Guide 2021 [European Scholarship]
Benefits of Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship:
- A yearly stipend of €16,000
- Fee contribution, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750/year
- Research expenses of €2,250/year will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship:
- International students can apply.
- A candidate applying for the master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. program must have a master’s degree.
- A candidate should not be enrolled in any Council Postgraduate Scholarship.
- A student should possess excellence
How to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarships 2021?
- There are different scholarship themes available on the official portal.
- A candidate can apply for a single theme only.
- A candidate who would apply for a strategic funding partner scholarship would also be considered for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship.
- A candidate should submit the application either in English or the Irish language.
- The application deadline for the Government of Ireland Scholarships is 29 October 2020.