Do you want to study in Europe on a Scholarship? Holland Government has introduced an outstanding opportunity for you with the name of Orange Knowledge Programme. The aim of the Netherlands Government Scholarship is to add value to the sustainable practices of society and ensure developments worldwide. This fully-funded international scholarship is available for mid-career professionals who are motivated to pursue their careers in the desired way. This will help you nourish your personal and professional growth as well. Moreover, it will help you enrich your knowledge in the critical areas of your interest. This program is equally beneficial for institutional development also.
The fully-funded scholarship to study free in the heart of the Netherlands is available now. You can enhance your developmental capacity and skills through the prestigious program. It has eased you by providing flexible learning hours through offering short courses and master’s programs. The individual’s quality is further refined through learning and development activities during the program’s tenure you opt to. The participants will be able to acquire the skills required for the competitive job environment and will further grow with the help of these skills. In a nutshell, the Orange Knowledge Program (OKP) 2022 will prove to be a landmark opportunity for future career successors.
The Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022 provide you the chance to start your adventurous life. This is a new start for the international students who are passionate about reaching here for study purposes. This scholarship opportunity will promote you all and inform you about Dutch higher education worldwide. This chance is backed by the Nuffic, the Dutch organization for internationalization in education. Once you complete the program successfully, the endless possibilities will reach you within no time by providing you the chance to build up your successful, bright future. The favorable environment in terms of the teaching style of mentors, the educational system, and your learning experiences is provided to all, which is available nowhere in the world.
The Holland scholarship for international students to crack the course in the Netherlands is not a time-limited opportunity. It provides you assistance through the NL alumni network if you have returned to your home country, are looking for a job, or have left for another country. The social network established in the dynamics of Holland will benefit you throughout your life. Moreover, you will be getting the opportunity to engage with the activities organized by the NL alumni network in your home country stay informed about the events arranged around the world. You can take help from this alumni network about choosing the course, disciplines, and university you wish to attend.
Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022:
- Dutch educational institutes.
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Short Courses
- Master’s Program
OKP Netherlands Scholarship Duration:
- The duration of the scholarship varies depending upon the course you take or the program you enroll in. For short courses, the duration is about two weeks till 12 months. For master’s programs, it is for 12 months to 24 months.
Fields of Study:
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
Benefits of the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022:
The scholarship covers the following expenses.
- Tuition Fees
- Visa Fees
- Cost of Living
- Travel Cost
- Health Insurance.
Eligibility Criteria of The Orange Knowledge Programme (Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022):
- Mid-career professionals can apply.
- Candidate must have experience in his field of interest or networks or be employed within a relevant theme.
- The candidate must be a national of the countries mentioned below.
- The candidate must have valid required documents.
- The candidate must have been enrolled in a course in which he wants to apply to OKP.
- Nationals, who are living and working in the list of eligible countries can apply.
- If you are committed to returning to your workplace or home after the completion of the program, you are eligible.
- If you are eager to pursue the aims of the Orange Knowledge Programme, you can apply.
Note: Each Dutch university may have different eligibility criteria. You must check the admission requirement before applying for the OKP scholarship 2022.
Eligible Countries for OKP Scholarships Program 2022:
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, and Zambia.
Selection Procedure of Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022:
- Based on your Registration with their Dutch education institution.
- The application was granted by the Dutch institution.
- Eligibility checked by embassies.
- Applications assessment.
- Selection results published.
- Grants awarded.
How to apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022?
- Students can not apply through the official website.
- Students first need to select the course and find out which institution is executing this course.
- Then, you have to contact that institute and ask them about their application proves as it varies from institute to institute.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, which are required.
- Ensure to fill in all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Orange Knowledge Program OKP Deadline:
The application deadline for the Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022 varies from round to round.
OKP Round 1: Short courses and master’s programs
- The application deadline is till March 22, 2022.
OPK Round 2: Short courses
- The application deadline is till June 28, 2022.
Round 3: Short courses
- The application deadline is till October 11, 2022.