The MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 by MCW Global is a leadership opportunity for everyone around the globe who is eager to contribute their part in the uplifting of the developing and underdeveloped communities of the globe. Everyone who falls in the age range of 18 to 26 can apply for this commendable option. This fully-funded leadership program will help the youngsters to become leaders of change in their communities through inculcating the values of leadership development, global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning in them. Considering the COVID-19, MCW is offering the amazing opportunity through online platforms including Zoom discussions, e-modules, and individually oriented one-to-one virtual learning between mentors and mentees.
The MCW Global is offering one of the best learning and development opportunities for hardworking, enthusiastic, and passionate people. With the purpose of bringing local change through the global exchange, the young brains are prepared to work together with their peers in the team under the guidance of professional mentors. Thus, impacting communities productively through innovative ideas and concrete project-based tasks. The young’s leadership program is divided into the following major parts including community need assessment, project development, and alumni mentorship and support with the period of almost one year. The young minds are encouraged to think out of the box and come up with feasible solutions against the assessed issues of the communities.
The online international leadership program for free starts with the assessment of community needs in which people are engaged to identify the needs of the community in a better possible way. The relevant training is provided to them to become revolutionary leaders in the communities. The youth is facilitated with the modern tools and knowledge that will help them assess the community through a pragmatic approach. After the assessment of their needs, participants come forth with their visionary planning to execute it better through a solid and effective action plan that is based on real grounds. Young potentials are encouraged to determine the skills required against each action item for making the execution of the project authentic. For this purpose, alumni support is provided to everyone to help them in the implementation of the desired project.
The fully-funded international fellowship in the year 2022 is hosted by MCW. The organization is a non-profit organization, created with the vision of improving education and health quality along with enhanced economic security for the communities worldwide. The organization is continuously making efforts to address the prevalent needs of the communities through empowering the existing young leaders and preparing the future leaders for that purpose. It is based in New York with affiliated organizations in Africa’s region. Moreover, the community development programs surround by the principles of integrity, compassion, accountability, excellence, and responsibility.
MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2022-2023:
- MCW, New York.
- The duration of the MCW Global Fellowship 2022 is approximately 12 months starting from August 5, 2022, till July 1, 2023.
- The program is divided into the following phases:
- Phase 1: Community Needs Assessment (1 month).
- Phase 2: Project Development through Virtual Learning (1 month).
- Phase 3: Alumni Mentorship & Ongoing Support (10 months).
Benefits of the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2022-2023:
- The cost of the course is covered under the fellowship.
- Exposure towards global community-related issues.
- Interaction with professional expertise.
Eligibility Criteria of the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2022-2023:
- People between the ages of 18 to 26 can apply.
- Able to demonstrate commitment to the community.
- Able to complete the community needs assessment and identify the community projects in the areas of health, economics, and education.
- Fluent in English (oral or written).
- Have easy access to the internet for communication with the Global team and the program’s alumni and mentor for the whole tenure of the program.
- Adhere to the program’s guidelines.
How to Apply for the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2022-2023?
- Students can not apply through the official website.
- Students first need to make the account.
- Fill in the generally asked information in the application form.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Ensure to answer the essay questions in English.
- Ensure to fill in all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Document required for the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2022:
- Resume of one page (12 font, Times New Roman, 1-inch margin)
- Two letters of recommendation.
MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Deadline 2022-2023:
The application deadline is March 13, 2022.