The MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2023 in USA by MCW Global is a leadership opportunity for everyone around the globe who is eager to contribute their part in the uplifting of the developing and underdeveloped communities of the globe. Everyone who falls in the age range of 18 to 26 can apply for this commendable option. This fully-funded leadership program will help the youngsters to become leaders of change in their communities by inculcating the values of leadership development, global citizenship, self-awareness, and vision planning in them.
MCW Global is offering one of the best learning and development opportunities for hardworking, enthusiastic, and passionate people. With the purpose of bringing local change through global exchange, the young brains are prepared to work together with their peers in the team under the guidance of professional mentors. Thus, impacting communities productively through innovative ideas and concrete project-based tasks. The young’s leadership program is divided into the following major parts including community need assessment, project development, and alumni mentorship and support with a period of almost one year. Young minds are encouraged to think out of the box and come up with feasible solutions to the assessed issues of the communities.
The fully-funded exchange program in the USA for free starts with the assessment of community needs in which people are engaged to identify the needs of the community in the better possible way. The relevant training is provided to them to become revolutionary leaders in the communities. The youth is facilitated with the modern tools and knowledge that will help them assess the community through a pragmatic approach. After the assessment of their needs, participants come forth with their visionary planning to execute it better through a solid and effective action plan that is based on real grounds. Young potentials are encouraged to determine the skills required against each action item for making the execution of the project authentic. For this purpose, alumni support is provided to everyone to help them in the implementation of the desired project.
The fully-funded international fellowship in the year 2023 is hosted by MCW. The organization is a non-profit organization, created with the vision of improving education and health quality along with enhanced economic security for communities worldwide. The organization is continuously making efforts to address the prevalent needs of the communities by empowering the existing young leaders and preparing future leaders for that purpose. It is based in New York with affiliated organizations in Africa’s region. Moreover, community development programs surround by the principles of integrity, compassion, accountability, excellence, and responsibility.
MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023 in USA:
- MCW, New York.
- The duration of the MCW Global Fellowship 2023 is approximately 12 months starting from July 2023 – July 2024.
- The program is divided into the following phases:
- Phase 1: Community Needs Assessment (1 month).
- Phase 2: In-Person | Vision Planning & Project Development (10 Days)
- Phase 3: Virtual | Project Implementation & Alumni Mentorship (10 Months)
Benefits of the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023-24:
- International Economy Flights for international participants
- Domestic Economy flights for United States participants
- Housing from the evening of July 10 – July 20, 2023
- Three meals per day from July 11 – July 19, 2023
- Round Trip Travel from New York, New York to Burlington, Vermont
- Public Transportation to/from JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark Airports
Check UPG Sustainability Leadership Program 2023 in USA | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023-24:
- People between the ages of 18 to 26 can apply.
- Able to demonstrate commitment to the community.
- Able to complete the community needs assessment and identify the community projects in the areas of education, health, or economic security;
- Fluent in English (oral or written).
- Have easy access to the internet for communication with the Global team and the program’s alumni and mentor for the whole tenure of the program.
- Adhere to the program’s guidelines.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Check KAUST Global Fellowship Program 2023 in Saudi Arabia | Fully Funded
How to Apply for the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023?
- Students can not apply through the official website.
- Students first need to make an account.
- Fill in the generally asked information in the application form.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Ensure to answer the essay questions in English.
- Ensure to fill in all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Document required for the MCW Young Leaders Fellowship 2023:
- Resume of one page (12 font, Times New Roman, 1-inch margin)
- Two letters of recommendation.
MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Deadline 2023:
The application deadline is November 18, 2022.