Global Ugrad Program Pakistan 2020 is one the best and famous exchange program in the world. Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Pakistan (Global UGRAD-Pakistan) is a fully-funded exchange program in the USA. Each year United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan select Pakistani students for Fall and Spring Batches. The duration of the United States Scholarship for Pakistan Students is 4-5 months. The selected candidate will be studying for one semester at a university/college in the U.S.
The Global Ugrad 2020 in the USA is a non-degree cultural exchange program for Pakistani students. The aim of the exchange scholarship program is to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Pakistan
In 2010, the Global Undergraduate exchange semester program Pakistan (Global UGRAD-Pakistan) was launched by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State. The program in Pakistan is administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and in the United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
Global Ugrad Pakistan 2020 Details:
- United States of America
- The program in Pakistan is administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and in the United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
This program covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Travel cost to and from the United States
- Health Insurance
- Living Stipends
- Allowance for books
- Accommodation and food
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of the program
The eligibility criteria for Global Ugrad 2020 is given below:
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Applicants are required to submit their current/most recent, and old transcripts with application
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
Applicants of this program are required to be in either their 14th or 15th year of formal education.
Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s programs are eligible to apply.
- Applicants with dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children, and parents. For programs funded by their agencies, employees of USAID or the HEC and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children, and parents.
- Students in their final year of university
How to Apply for Global Undergraduate Program (UGRAD)?
Global Ugrad program application will be submitted online. No hard copies of any document will be considered. All application materials (Including degrees, current and old transcripts, certificates, etc.) must be uploaded with the online application.
List of Global Ugrad SOP
Get an idea and then write from yourself. Don’t Copy it, Your application will be checked for plagiarism. If they found plagiarism in your SOP, your application will be rejected.
Personal Statement plays an important role in your selection. Here is the list of 10 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Personal Statements (Global UGRAD SOP 2019-20) that made to the United States of America.
Our Recent Global UGRAD Pakistan Live Session with Global UGRAD Pakistan 2018 Current participant on our Facebook Page.
Watch Full Video for all the important tips about application form, Personal Statement, and Global Ugrad interview questions.
- The last date to apply Global Ugrad Program Pakistan 2020 in the USA is 20 November 2019.
Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.
This is a national program. However, women, people with disabilities, and individuals from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Biltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
If anyone needs any help with the application process or personal statement, Please join Global Ugrad Guidance Group, which is made to help students with the application process by Global UGRAD Alumni.
If someone is facing difficulty in filling online application form Please click on “How to Fill Global Ugrad Application Form” video guide.