Global Ugrad Program Pakistan 2019 is one the best and famous exchange program in the world. This is a fully funded US exchange program and the selected students will be studying one semester in different universities of the United States.
In Pakistan Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program was first started in 2010 by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State. It is run by United States Educational Foundation Pakistan (USEFP) in Pakistan and by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX) in United States.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Pakistan is basically a Non- Degree Cultural Exchange Program for one semester.
Global Ugrad Pakistan Details:
- United States of America
- The program in Pakistan is administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and in the United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
This program covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Travel cost to and from United States
- Health Insurance
- Living Stipends
- Allowance for books
- Accommodation and food
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of program
The eligibility criteria for Global Ugrad 2019 is given below:
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Applicants are required to submit their current/most recent, and old transcripts with application
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents. For programs funded by their agencies, employees of USAID or the HEC and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents.
- Students in their final year of university
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online. No hard copies of any document will be considered. All application materials (Including degrees, current and old transcripts, certificates, etc.) must be uploaded with the online application.
Our Recent Global UGRAD Pakistan Live Session with Global UGRAD Pakistan 2018 Current participant on our Facebook Page.Your all Questions are answered on this Session about Global UGRAD interview questions.
Watch Full Video for all the important tips about application form and Personal Statement
- The last date to submit Global Ugrad online application is 23th October, 2018
If anyone needs any help with the application process or personal statement, Please join Global Ugrad Guidance Group, which is made to help students with application process by Global UGRAD Alumni.
If someone is facing difficulty in filling online application form Please click on “How to Fill Global Ugrad Application Form” video guide.