Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2022 in the USA is a not to forget opportunity for undergraduate and master’s students to trace their academic careers abroad. It is viewed as a progressive change for the female aspirants to sparkle in the educational and professional fields. The US exchange program aims to attract bright thinkers from Pakistan towards an international educational environment. It provides students with practical exposure by becoming a vibrant component of a diverse community encompassing global professionals. The summer exchange program 2022 further supports candidates in enriching their academic knowledge by allowing them to engage in various academic activities under the mentorship of the world’s best supervisors. In this way, the USA is eagerly committed to achieving its set targets through the constellation of Pakistani intellects which would further help them establish good diplomatic relations.
The student exchange program in USA 2022 aims to empower female Pakistani students to help them curtail such cultural constraints which are impeding their future careers and not allowing them to participate in any activity that pursues competitive and productive careers. Therefore, the exchange scholarship program intends to help young aspiring ladies to equip educational and professional skills along with the confidence to suppress all social, cultural, economic, and political hurdles. Further, American University and its key partners, as well as iEarn U.S and International Educational Society, are the drivers of this US-based exchange program. The interactions with teachers and other fellows help students broaden their horizons of viewing the prevailing global challenges of the contemporary world. Thus, helping them take leadership of contributing their role in understanding the dynamics of the issues and coming up with the optimal solutions.
The fully-funded cultural exchange program abroad helps intellectual and energetic students to acquire the professional skills that are required to survive in the international competitive environment in the best possible way. Their existing skills become more advanced when their conceptual knowledge will be transported into hands-on experience under the mentorship of the world’s best mentors. The fully-funded scholarship program helps students learn about the US environment and its culture and inculcate the leadership skills and the values of religious tolerance among them. During their learning under the different social environments, females are encouraged to learn how to get empowered worldwide while recognizing social responsibility and respecting an individual’s integrity. In this way, ladies will play an active part in uplifting the economy of Pakistan through entering the workforce and ensuring their employee retention.
The US women empowered program is driven by the Society for International Education which is a not-for-profit organization, located in Karachi. The organization is devoted to the development of global partnerships through educational opportunities in the countries and the capacity building of learning potential in the communities on the basis of Information Communication Technology (ICT), Mentor development, English language proficiency, and leadership qualities. This helps participants in exploring their interdisciplinary interests, polishing their communication skills, and transforming women as women right’s advocates. This program is marked as a life-changing program that not only helps females in nurturing them to become a better human being but also help them understand how social connectivity matters despite the differences of societies, races, culture, religions, and other factors.
Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2022 in the USA:
- United States of America
- Society for International Education
- Exchange Program
- 12 Days to 50 Days
Benefits of Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2022 in the USA:
- Candidates will be given the concession of the full tuition fee.
- Candidates will be facilitated with the traveling cost from and to the US.
- Candidates will be granted health insurance.
- Candidates will be given accommodation with meals.
- Candidates will be provided with visa fees.
Eligibility Criteria of Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2022 in the USA:
- Only females can apply.
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- Candidates must hold Pakistani CNIC/B-form.
- Candidates must be of age between 18-24 years old by June 1st, 2022.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 12 years of education.
- Candidates must be enrolled in the first year of the master’s program or four years of bachelor’s program in any university.
- Candidates must be committed to returning home after the completion of the program.
- Candidates must exhibit leadership skills.
- Candidates should be eager to learn about US culture.
- Candidates must have a high score in academics.
- Candidates must possess honors and awards.
- Candidates must have reference letters.
- Candidates must have a CGPA of 70% or higher in the previous three years.
- Candidates with no prior experience of international traveling are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply for Summer Sister Exchange Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website of the sister2sister exchange program.
- After the screening of the applications, shortlisted students will be confirmed for their interviews via email.
- Then, the third round comprises group discussion and in-person interviews. For in-person interviews, Karachi and Islamabad will be the only stations.
- Then, in the fourth round, candidates will have to pass the English language test.
- At the fifth stage, the final selection will be made based on the evaluation of the preceding stages.
- The selected profiles will be sent to the American University. The university will match the profiles according to the set criteria.
- The selected students will be notified by a letter and scholarship acceptance form. The form and letter will be sent from the sister2sister exchange program office.
Documents required for the Sister2Sister Exchange program USA:
- Official Academic Transcripts.
- Reference Letters.
- English Language Proficiency Test.
- Proof of honors and awards.
- The application deadline for the Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2022 in the USA is December 15, 2021.