Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program is particularly for individuals from developing countries who want to help their nations achieve sustainable development goals. This fully funded scholarship program has collaborated with around 23 Universities in Taiwan at undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. levels. Participants will get a chance to promote socio-economic growth while refining the human resources available which will help to improve economic ties among countries.
International Cooperation and Development Fund offers 29 programs in this scholarship opportunity in which students from diverse educational backgrounds like Agriculture, Business Administration, International Studies, Health, Mechatronics Automation Engineering, Electric Power Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Natural Disaster Management, Pharmacy, Arts and Creative Industries, Educational Leadership, Tourism and Hospitality and Urban Governance can participate.
ICDF is popularly known for its philanthropic activities of providing help during calamities and international expatriate crises. The organization lends investment to those in need, provides them with technical support, offers social help, and provides international training. Students will learn disaster management techniques and practices so that they can lend a helping hand to their nation in difficult times. This will create a sense of social work and philanthropy among participants.
As this international scholarship opportunity offers a wide range of programs for international students, they can choose subjects of their own choice which will add value to their understanding and will also assist them later in their professional careers. These Taiwan scholarships cover airfare, accommodation, insurance, and health facilities. Other than these benefits, international students will also get an additional allowance of $18000 for food and other necessary expenses. Participants will get to experience Chinese culture during their stay in Taiwan.
Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program 2024:
Benefits of the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program:
- Two-way air tickets
- Residence will be provided to participants
- Tuition fees of the university that students will get enrolled in
- Insurance charges will be covered during this program
- Free course books will be provided
- Food and miscellaneous allowance will be given
Eligibility Criteria for the Taiwan Scholarship 2024:
Applicants applying must:
- Be from a country mentioned on the website
- Fulfill the requirements of the university they will get enrolled in
- Fulfill all visa requirements of Taiwan
- Avail only one scholarship opportunity in the same year
- Has not availed any scholarship by the Taiwan Government previously.
How to apply for the ICDF Scholarship in Taiwan:
- Create an account and then log in
- Fill in the online application form provided on the website
- Apply only for one program
- Confirm the details entered and click finish
- Online Mandarin Test
Documents Required for the Taiwan Scholarships for International Students:
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of academic transcripts
- TOEFL or any other English proficiency Test score
- Information of referees
ICDF Program Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the ICDF program is 15 March 2024.