Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA) is thrilled to invite you to the second edition of the International Volunteer Forum 2023 in the captivating city of Istanbul, Turkey! Join us for an extraordinary four-day event from October 5th to 8th, 2023, where passionate volunteers, inspirational speakers, and Change-makers from around the globe will come together to create a wave of positive impact. The HISA IVF 2.0 is a global platform that celebrates the power of volunteerism and its ability to drive positive change in our communities and beyond. This year, they are expanding our horizons, exploring new frontiers, and engaging with even more like-minded individuals and organizations dedicated to making a difference in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance volunteer forum aims to bring young leaders across the globe onto one platform and inculcate a deeper understanding of sustainable development goals. This international forum in Istanbul is an outstanding option for the youth to participate in activities that may help make their voices heard and present their views about volunteerism. The IVF 2.0 is an influential gathering that convenes passionate individuals, organizations, policymakers, and thought leaders from around the globe to explore innovative approaches to volunteerism, advocate for policy changes, and amplify the impact of volunteer action on the SDGs. Through engaging keynote presentations, interactive workshops, insightful panel discussions, and networking opportunities, the conference offers a unique platform for learning, collaboration, and inspiration.
The fully-funded conference will consist of discussions about successful initiatives and actions based on a realistic approach. This forum also intends to take participants on a life-long journey of capacity building through simulations, panel discussions, workshops, and plenary sessions. This will help you develop eloquent public speaking and leadership skills. This forum admires the contribution of youth through volunteer work and has a passion to confront the real-life challenges of the globe in all fields to contribute their part in nation-building.
IVF 2.0 is a global stage to explore the vital role of volunteerism in advancing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through effective advocacy and policy initiatives. Attendees will get to understand the crucial role of volunteerism in achieving the SDGs and explore the diverse ways in which volunteers can contribute to key areas such as poverty eradication, climate action, gender equality, and quality education. Delegates will also get to learn policy and legal frameworks for volunteerism, grassroots advocacy and community engagement, and much more.
International Volunteer Forum 2023 in Turkey:
- Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA)
HISA IVF 2.0 Duration:
- October 13-16 2023
Benefits of International Volunteer Forum Turkey:
- Fully Funded Opportunity
- Round Airfare will be provided
- 4-star shared accommodation
- VIP Airport Transfers
- Three-time meals per day
- Conference Merchandise
- All-access pass to the IVF 2023
- You will get the opportunity to interact with like-minded people around the globe
- Graduation certificates that would be a great addition to your career profile
- Your professional skills will be polished in different dimensions
- Chance to explore Turkish culture
Who can join the HISA Youth Forum 2023 in Istanbul, Turkey?
Students, professionals, volunteers, and SDG Activists can participate to attend a 4-day conference in Istanbul, Turkey.
HISA will also select 15 Fully Funded and 40 Partially Funded delegates who would travel to Turkey to participate in the IVF 2.0. Fully funded delegates will have their airfare, accommodation, meals, airport transfers, and conference access expenses covered by HISA. On the other hand, partially funded delegates will have their accommodation, meals, and conference access expenses covered by the organization.
Any student, professional, social or health worker, volunteer, and young leader from any background can apply.
Eligibility Criteria of International Volunteer Forum 2023 in Turkey:
- The candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- People from all backgrounds can apply.
- Passionate to contribute to the development of new ideas.
How to apply for the International Volunteer Forum?
- Applicants have to apply through the official website.
- Complete the IVF 2023 registration form.
- You need to provide basic information, including name, date of birth, address, and other related details.
- Upload your picture and pictorial representation of your past social work.
- Fill out the Scholarship section in case you’re applying for the Fully Funded spot.
- The HISA program team will contact shortlisted applicants for further evaluation, based on the motivation demonstrated in the application.
The list of Fully Funded Delegates will be announced on August 25, 2023.
International Volunteer Forum 2023 Application Deadline:
- The last to apply for this program is August 30, 2023.