Community Solutions Program 2022 is an opportunity for enthusiastic professionals to strengthen their leadership qualities while being part of this leadership development program. The 2022 CSP is a year-long highly competitive program that enables the participants to work for the progress and better future of their communities. Moreover, the leadership and exchange program in the USA provides a platform for the participants from almost every corner of the globe to have interactive sessions and to learn from each other as well.
The IREX Community Solutions Program 2022 provides a four-month fellowship in the United States. During these four months, the fellows get attached to this organization throughout the U.S. Furthermore, the fully-funded exchange program guarantees a full-time professional experience that broadens the vision of the fellows and transforms them into highly influential future leaders. The CSP fellows have marked their impressions in gender equality, advocacy, climate preservation, peace, and many more positive imports on their communities.
The IREX international fellowship program is an initiative of the U.S Department of State and is funded by the U.S. Government. Through this fully-funded fellowship in the USA, the fellows become part of the Community Leadership Institute. The institute brings the best cut of the participants and providing them a specialized curriculum and individualized coaching from there, the fellows at CSP earn to enhance their management as well as their leadership skills through face-to-face and in-person training, virtual courses, professional guidance, and from the network of alumni.
The U.S. Community Solutions Program is based on initiatives that could help the communities to lift themselves up. CSP fellowship ensures that the fellows return home with the capabilities to proceed with a community action program. This year the Community Solutions Program is celebrating a decade of global impact. The help of effective and dynamic leaders from CSP has made this day possible. In fact, since the inception of this top fully paid fellowship the CSP has produced 748 fellows from 83 countries who have impacted more than 600,000 people from their community development initiatives. In fact, the IREX leadership program has a diverse range of partner organizations from 129 U.S. cities. So, this program through its diversity of tasks provides the most enriching and challenging experiences to the international CSP fellows.
Community Solutions Program 2022 in the USA:
- International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX)
- Department of U.S. State
- 1 year.
Eligible Countries for IREX Community Solutions Program 2022:
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
- The Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela
Benefits of the Community Solutions Program 2022-2023:
- The J-1 visa support will be provided to the participants.
- The fellowship covers the round-trip travel costs of the participants from their home city to the U.S.
- The participants will be given a monthly allowance for housing, meals, and other living expenses.
- The participant’s accident and sickness insurance will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria Community Solutions Program 2022-2023:
- The applicant must be between 25-38 years of age (as of January 1, 2022).
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries.
- The applicants must be living and working in their home countries.
- If the applicant is with refugee stats and still working on the behalf of his/her home community, he/she will be given preference.
- The applicants must have two years of experience in community development either full-time or part-time employees or volunteers.
- The applicant must not be a current student or must not be currently participating in any research project in the U.S.
- The applicant must be proficient in English. The applicant will be asked to provide IELTS or TOEFL results. (if selected as a semifinalist)
- The applicant must be able to travel to the U.S. for four months from August to December 2022.
- The applicant must not be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S. or have applied for U.S. citizenship.
- The applicant must not be a current employee at IREX or have any immediate family member as an IREX employee.
- The applicants must be committed to returning to their home countries for at least two years after the completion of the program.
How to Apply for the IREX Community Solutions Program 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online through IREX online application system.
- Make sure to answer all the questions especially the questions with a red sign. If you have no relevant answer simply write N/A. Don’t leave blanks. Write your answers in English except for the names and places (the names and places are not need to be translated into English, just write them in the English alphabet).
- An individual can submit only one application. If an individual applies from different email accounts for more than one time, he/she will be disqualified.
- The application deadline for the IREX Community Solutions Program in the USA 2022 is October 27, 2021.