CrossCulture Program 2024 in Germany aims at strengthening civil societies by providing a splendid fully-funded fellowship in Europe to professionals or active volunteers from 40 countries of the world to collaborate in an intellectual exchange of ideas and experiences. In this two to three-month exchange program in Germany, the participants work with partner organizations under the supervision of world-class professionals. The exchange program provides the participants with a platform where they can deepen their skills and expertise and enhance their network by coming in contact with other intellectuals from around the globe.
The CrossCulture exchange program is an outstanding opportunity to come to Germany for free and to participate in intellectual workshops and events hosted by CEE. The CrossCulture leadership and exchange program is an initiative of the German Federal Foreign Office. The program is designed to enable the professionals and the committed and talented volunteers to think outside of the box and to think outside of their cultural affinities and participate in the growth and development of their communities. One of the best features of this program is that it gathers professionals from almost every genre of life such as promotors of culture, education, science, medicine, etc. The program allows all of them to work together as a team and learn from others as well.
The CCP Fellowships 2024 revolve around some key topics related to policy and society, media and culture, human rights and peace, and sustainable development. The individuals who want to become a part of the international exchange program must be working in one of these areas and have ample experience and command related to these fields. The focus of this fully-funded opportunity is to equip the change-makers and future leaders with rigorous skills and problem-solving methods through which they can overcome the core issues of their local society as well as of the whole world specifically related to the focus fields.
Importantly, the CrossCulture Program 2004 can be digital as well as a site program depending on the COVID-19 situation and entry requirements. However, the usefulness of the program remains equally balanced, As it is a cultural exchange program for national and international professionals and volunteers, people from around the world share their ethnic and national cultures with other fellows through different events and arrangements. Furthermore, the program is formulated to make sure that the fellows are committed to going back to their communities and working for their development by implementing projects with the knowledge that has been gained through two to three months of cross-culture fellowship 2023. As they exchange their native culture with Europeans, they also bring European culture and working models to their home countries making it a two-way productive program. Above all, the cross-cultural fellows make a never-ending networking hub with their alumni and remain in touch for a lifetime. This fulfills the real essence of the cultural exchange and leadership program.
CrossCulture Program 2024 Germany:
- Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
CCP 2024 Duration:
- 2 to 3 months.
Benefits of the CrossCulture Program Germany 2024:
- The fellows will be provided with a monthly stipend of 550 Euros.
- Round-trip airfare will be given to the participants.
- The fellows will be given a monthly public transportation ticket.
- Health insurance will be covered in this fellowship.
- The visa costs will be reimbursed (if any).
- The participants from Germany will receive a monthly stipend of 1200 euros as well as round-trip airfare, health issuance, and any visa fees incurred.
Eligibility Criteria of the CrossCulture Program 2024 in Germany:
- The participant must be the national of the country given in the list.
- Participants from Germany can apply.
- The age of the participants must be at least 23 years at the time of the application.
- The participants must have at least two years of professional experience in civil society organizations in their home country.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language and knowledge of the German language will be a plus point.
- The applicant must be in good health.
How to Apply for the CrossCulture Program in Germany 2024?
- The candidates have to apply online on the given application portal.
- Make sure you have all the documents ready for upload.
- Complete your application by providing relevant data and then upload your required documents.
- Make your CV in the English language.
- Prepare your letter of motivation in the given format.
- Your letter of recommendation must also be formulated according to the given template.
CrossCulture Program 2023 Deadline:
- The application deadline is 18 December 2023.