Are you bored with your university’s traditional knowledge and enthusiastic to spend a semester abroad? Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in the USA 2021 is a fully-funded student exchange program that one can dream of. It is one of the best exchange programs in the world. In order to apply to this program, you must be an undergraduate student at one of the recognized universities.
The United States welcomes students who are efficient and hold outstanding leadership qualities. Moreover, these students should have performed community work and engaged in society for a positive cause. It is a non-degree full-time study program where students will be placed at international universities of America.
It is very surprising that all students will be spending this semester exchange program on a fully-funded scholarship program. All students will be able to travel across various states, involving in many community-building activities, exploring cross-cultural understanding, and making international friends from all over the world.
Guess what? This is not the end. There will be workshops, orientations, and training by the US Department of State to groom you a better version of yourself. All students will become part of the alumni group afterward and will be acknowledged for the activities that they can perform in their communities.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021:
- The United States of America
- The Global UGRAD exchange program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
- World Learning
Benefits of the Global UGRAD Cultural Exchange Program 2021:
- All students will get a full tuition fee waiver for the semester
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel allowance
- Visa allowance
- Return Airfare
- All students will be promoting mutual understanding, facilitating social networks, getting full-bright grants, and international internships.
Eligibility Criteria of Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021, USA:
The eligibility criteria of the Global UGRAD program 2021 are given below:
- All students must be a citizen of below-mentioned countries.
- A candidate must be above 18 years old.
- A candidate must be an undergraduate student in his home country.
- A candidate must have a good command of spoken and written English language.
- A candidate must be able to attend an exchange semester in August 2021 or January 2020
- A candidate must be able to receive a J1 visa.
- A candidate must be committed to returning to his home country after program completion.
- A candidate should be fit physically and mentally.
List of the Global UGRAD Participating Countries 2021:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
How to Apply for Global UGRAD 2021?
- All students are instructed to find their countries on the eligible countries’ list.
- If they are the citizen of one those countries, they may sign up and create their account.
- The Global UGRAD application requires transcripts, a statement of purpose, and achievement certificates.
- The application should be submitted along with the required scanned documents.
All interested students may apply before 28th February 2021.