Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is an opportunity for an international student to pursue their higher studies in Thailand for free. The fully-funded international scholarship is granted to the academically brilliant and promising students of the world as an acknowledgment of their hard work and commitment to their studies. The Chulalongkorn University is a top university in Thailand that is eager to enhance international collaboration by inviting international students from ASEAN and Non-ASEAN countries. Due to this specialty, Chulalongkorn University is a hub for cultural exchange in Thailand.
With this fully funded Chulalongkorn University higher graduate scholarship the students enter Thailand’s number one research university. The university was established long ago in the early 20th century by king Chulalongkorn and since then the institute is known for its best research capabilities, top faculties, and the protected environment in the whole of Thailand. The university is famous for the name Chula University and is supported by the National Education Standards and Quality Assessment of Thailand. Moreover, Chula University is the only Thai university that is a member of the Association of Pacific Rim Universities. Thus, to be selected for the scholarship at Chulalongkorn University is a moment of pride for the students.
Getting admission to Chulalongkorn University is a highly competitive process. Only the best of all get admission to this university. It is therefore a matter of prestige to get a scholarship in such a highly competitive university. It is due to its competitiveness that the employability rate of the graduates of this Chula University is also higher than that of other institutes. The best thing about getting admission to Chula University on a fully-funded scholarship in Thailand is that the students can continue their higher studies in any of the nine given faculties.
The students coming into Chula University on the master’s or PHD scholarships are always expected to have a distinctive vision to serve their home countries after the completion of the course. It has always been an honor for the graduates of Chulalongkorn University that they receive their diplomas from the King of Thailand. The following article is a complete guide to the application process for the Chulalongkorn University Masters and PhD scholarships for ASEAN and Non-ASEAN countries students. In addition to this, the article pours the light on the benefits of this Chulalongkorn fully funded scholarship.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022 in Thailand:
- Chulalongkorn University
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Scholarship Program (2 years)
- Doctoral Scholarship Program (3 years)
Financial Support of the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022 in Thailand:
- The complete tuition fee of the scholarship holder will be covered.
- The housing accommodation will be provided.
- A monthly stipend of 16,000 Baht will be given to the students.
- The scholarship will also cover the round air ticket.
Eligibility Criteria of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand:
- The candidate must be an international graduate student.
- The candidate can be from ASEAN as well as from Non-ASEAN countries.
- The candidates who are the faculty members, researchers, and academic staff are highly appreciated applying.
- The candidates must be fresh students and have not spent more than one semester at Chulalongkorn University as a higher graduate student.
- The former degree must relate to the applicant’s current selected program for a scholarship.
- The candidates must have acquired a grade not less than 2.75 for their undergraduate and not less than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age.
- The candidate must be proficient in English and must have undergone the English proficiency test. (TOFEL score not less than 500 and IELTS not less than 5.0)
- The candidates must be in good health.
- The candidates are not allowed to do employment in the country during the time of their degree.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022 in Thailand?
- The applicants can download the application for “The Graduate Scholarship Programme for ASEAN or Non –ASEAN Countries” from: academic.chula.ac.th.
- The candidates have to send the application with the relevant documents directly to the faculty or program of their choice before the deadline.
- Each faulty has its own deadline so make sure to follow the right deadline.
- No application will be entertained if it is sent to the office of academic affairs directly.
Documents Required for Chulalongkorn University Thailand Scholarship 2022:
- A completed application
- A 1-inch photograph attached
- A curriculum vitae
- Academic transcript issued by the last academic institution
- A certificate of graduation, if available
- A photocopy of the passport
- Two recommendation letters from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution, or from the candidate’s superiors,
- A medical certificate from the hospital of the home country
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is June 10, 2022.