If you have been done with your graduation and looking forward to a fully-funded master’s or PhD scholarship opportunity that means you are on the correct page. Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 in Thailand is now open for applications. It is the best chance for students to study at the top university in Thailand.
The aim of Chulalongkorn University is to make a center of the international community and assist them to learn about the international academic curriculum and get excellence in their professional fields. Chulalongkorn University is one of the hundred universities for academic reputation.
This is a fully-funded scholarship in Thailand for masters and Ph.D. degree programs. All students will be exploring cities of Thailand, building cross-cultural experience, learning in international classrooms, conducting research in different fields under international supervisors and mentors.
Chulalongkorn University has announced this Graduate Scholarship in order to create Goodwill between Thailand and foreign countries. Moreover, scholars will get the reimbursement for air tickets, will get a full tuition fee waiver, a monthly stipend, and accommodation expenses will be covered.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 in Thailand:
- Chulalongkorn University
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Scholarship Program (2 years)
- Doctoral Scholarship Program (3 years)
Areas of Study:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
Financial Support of the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 in Thailand:
This is a fully-funded international scholarship. All the expenses of the selected students will be covered.
- A full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- Airfare will be reimbursed for ASEAN and NON-ASEAN students.
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Accommodation expenses will be covered.
Students are required to pay for Airfare (Tickets) and the amount of the Airfare will be reimbursed upon arrival at the university.
Eligibility Criteria of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021:
- All international students from ASEAN and NON-ASEAN countries can apply.
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in order to apply for a master’s or doctoral degree program.
- A candidate should at least hold a GPA of 2.75 in the Bachelor’s program or 3.25 in the master’s degree program.
- A candidate should have an English Proficiency certificate. (IELTS)
- A candidate should not be over 40 years while applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021?
- All interested candidates must first check the degree programs offered by the Chulalongkorn University and eligibility criteria.
- After checking that, a candidate can visit the official website to access the application form and download it.
An application will be submitted online along with the following documents;
- A Curriculum Vitae
- 1’’ Photograph
- Medical fitness certificate
- A scanned copy of passport
- A scanned copy of the academic transcript.
- A scanned copy of the graduation certificate.
There are three different deadlines of this year to apply;
- 25 February 2021 for the first round.
- 15 April 2021 2nd round.
- 23 June 2021 3rd round.