Goldsmiths University International Scholarship in the UK 2023 is a wonderful opportunity for students seeking to enroll in undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs in one of the best universities of the globe. Here, we want your attention to know about this international scholarship’s benefits. The successful applicants will get an allowance of £8,825, a full-tuition fee waiver, an accommodation fee, and many more. This will be a praiseworthy initiative for your educational and professional profile, leaving its marks throughout your career. Get ready to immerse yourself in the field you want to pursue in a friendly campus university.
This UK scholarship program through the Goldsmiths University of London forms an energetic community of individuals by engaging students through inspiring academics and supporting staff. The community is committed to bringing positive change worldwide. The university aims to establish a warm atmosphere where people feel free to communicate and explore their interests in a required manner. Moreover, while having partnerships with various capital-leading and cultural organizations, the University will provide exciting opportunities while studying.
Here we are introducing you to one of the five-star rated universities recognized as the best in teaching, internationalization, and employability. The university is among the top 10 universities in terms of research capacities. It is one of the top-three universities in the UK which had produced business founders, CEOs, and MDs across the globe. 80% of the graduates get skilled jobs right after completing their studies. The students have voted it as one of the top political universities. It is also one of the top-ranked universities in law, humanities, arts, social sciences, and management.
This scholarship for international students intends to provide you with a space for self-discovery by delivering excellent teaching and world-leading research from the heart of London. The university has aligned its strategies with the institutional, learning, and teaching objectives. With the best senior management team, you will get impressive academic and administrative leadership experience at the university. The University is dedicated to breaking barriers that halt you from entering higher education through these opportunities. These opportunities bring learning to life through influential conversations and powerful connections.
Goldsmiths University International Scholarship in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- Goldsmiths University of London
Course or Degree Level:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Post-Graduate Programs
Benefits of the Goldsmiths University International Scholarship, UK:
- £8,825 allowance.
- Full tuition fee waiver for each year.
- Accommodation fee of up to £200 per week for a single study bedroom.
- Exposure to international culture and engagement.
Eligibility Criteria of the Goldsmiths University International Response Scholarship 2023:
- Must be a refugee in the UK.
- Must have an active application for asylum in the UK.
- Must have a good academic record.
- Must have a study offer at Goldsmiths on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Ukrainian applicants (seeking refuge in the UK) are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for the Goldsmiths University International Scholarship?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- You need to fill out the online application form.
- Ensure to submit the supporting documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria for the Goldsmiths University International Scholarship in the UK 2023:
- Competitive basis.
- Academic record.
- Quality of answers to the asked questions.
- The decision of the coordinator.
- The decision of awarding panel.
Goldsmiths Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The last date to apply is May 25, 2023.