Call for applications for the Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020. The KNB Scholarships are available for the Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program, Bachelors, Masters/MPhil degree in Indonesia 2020 in almost every field. The Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship has been widely offered to students, not only to the NAM member countries, but also to other developing countries such as Thailand, Fiji, Gambia, Senegal, Nigeria, Madagascar, Suriname, Pakistan, Guyana, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, and Vanuatu.
The Kemitraan Negara Bekembang KNB Scholarship was first introduced by the Ministry of Education and Culture in 1992. Between 2009 – 2018 periods, 1, 163 KNB scholarships are awarded to students coming from 71 developing countries around the world.
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship is financial assistance offered by the Indonesian Government to International students coming from developing countries to pursue their degree in Indonesian Universities.
Apply Now for the Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2020-2021 – Study in Australia
Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020:
- The KNB Scholarship 2020 is offered by Directorate General of Science, Technology, and Higher Education Institutional Affairs Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education
- Master Degree
KNB Scholarship Level & Duration:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months
- MS Degree Programs: Maximum 24 Months (4 Semester)
- Bachelors Degree Program: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semester)
The scholarship is offered to potential students from the developing countries to get their Master Degree in a wide range of field of study (please be advised that the study program offered differs between university):
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Naval Architect & Marine Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Informatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Environmental Sciences
- Public Health
- Sports sciences
- Pharmacy Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Economics/Development Study
- Communication & Media
- International Relations
- Community Empowerment
- Indonesian Education
- Educational Science
- Social Science Education
- Natural Science Education
- Primary School Teacher Education
- Out of School Education/ Informal Education
- Applied Linguistics
- History Education
- Instructional Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Research & Evaluation
- Vocational & Technology Education
The Indonesian Scholarship 2020 will cover the following expenses.
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,250,000 will be given.
- Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month
- During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive the following benefit
- Living Allowance IDR 2,550,000
- Research Allowance IDR 400,000
- Books Allowance IDR 350,000
- Health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premiums.
- A Round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia.
Check & Apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2019 for Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score
of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must complete the on-line application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
Interested in an online degree? Apply now for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2020 – Fully Funded
How to Apply for the Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020?
All application process is conducted online through the Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship website www.knb.ristekdikti.go.id. Please be advised that soliciting is prohibited.
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country;
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia);
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters;
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate;
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English);
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years;
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website);
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates, and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter;
- Complete the online application process;
- Selection process;
- Selection Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network;
Check and Apply now for the DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2020 – Fully Funded
- The Last Date to Apply for the Indonesian Government Scholarship 2020 is April 20th, 2020.