Did you ever dream of studying as an international student in Ireland? If yes, then this announcement is for you. Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 offers scholarships to bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. students.
In order to study on the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2021, a candidate must have received an offer letter from any higher education institution from Ireland. All students will get the privileged to experience the quality of learning, teaching, and research experience.
Ireland Government Scholarship for international students was launched by the International Education Strategy in order to create goodwill between the partner countries. Moreover, all international students can apply to any of the fields of study,
This year, the Ireland Government Scholarship would welcome 60 scholarships to the international students. All students will be involved in the community engagement programs, explore the international classrooms, and build cross-cultural understanding. It is not a degree program but a year at any degree level that would be spent on this program.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 | Study in Ireland:
- Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 2021 (GOI-IES)
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
This Ireland scholarship is for;
- An undergraduate student of final year.
- A master’s or Ph.D. student.
Number of Scholarships:
Benefits of Ireland Government Scholarship 2021:
- A full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- The registration fee will also be waived.
- A stipend of up to €5,000 (two payments in a year) for living expenses will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021:
- All international students can apply. (Except EU/EEA)
- A candidate must hold excellent communication skills.
- A candidate must have good academic, professional, and creative excellence.
- A candidate should mention his long term goals on the basis of that he or she would be considered.
- A candidate either be a final year undergraduate student, a master’s or a Ph.D. enrolled student.
- A candidate who has been engaged in extra-curricular activities will also improve his profile as an applicant.
- A candidate should possess an offer letter from above mentioned eligible universities while applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme?
- All interested candidates may apply via the official portal.
- The application will be marked for 100 marks.
Each section has marks according to the total scores, a candidate would be selected.
- 40 marks for achievements, work experience, and academic qualifications.
- 15 marks for Personal Statement
- 15 marks for Academic and Exchange Plan
- 15 marks for Essay on long-term plans as an Alumni of Ireland Government Scholarship
- 15 marks for two reference letters.
- The application deadline for the Ireland Government Scholarship for International Students is 26 March 2021.