Call for applications for the Leading Asia Scholarship 2020 to attend One Young World Summit in Germany. The fully-funded conference will be held in Munich from 14 October and 17 October 2020. Leading Asia is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from Asia are represented at the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich.
Across the Asian continent, every state is confronted by a series of interdependent challenges. After years of prosperity and growth, the trade war between China and the USA may have transformative effects on the structure of the entire region. The 4IR is predicted to cause upheaval for industries that have sustained economies for decades. There has been a rapid rise of censorship across the South-East Asian region, increase in response to domestic instability. Improving the treatment of ethnic-minority groups remains an urgent priority. The region is chiefly responsible for extraordinary amounts of plastic pollution.
In the midst of these challenges, it is young leaders who are devising meaningful strategies to build a more sustainable region. Are you one of those leaders? If so, One Young World is looking to bring you to the next annual Summit.
Leading Asia Scholarship in Germany 2020:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 14 October and 17 October 2020.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich. Your flight to and from Munich must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
What Could the ‘Leading Scholarship’ for Mean for You?
- Gain greater visibility for your work & be heard by world-renowned experts and leaders
- Tap into a global network of potential collaborators from 196 countries
- Gain access to exclusive Ambassador opportunities, such as speaking events
You are eligible for Leading Asia sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you over 18?
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed below:
|Kazakhstan||Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of||Korea, Republic of||Kyrgyzstan|
|Lao, People’s Democratic Republic||Malaysia||Maldives||Mongolia|
The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of May. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted.
- We cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
- Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits.
- Priority will also be given to first-time Summit attendees (not One Young World Ambassadors)
- Due to the overwhelming amount of applications we receive, One Young World is unable to respond to individual emails inquiring about the outcome of the Leading Asia selection process.
- We do not provide feedback as to why candidates are not selected
Also, Apply for International Internships 2019 in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
How to Apply for International Conference in Europe 2020?
The application form is very simple. You need to fill an online application form. Fill all the required fields. Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible.
- Use English
- Be Relevant
- Tell us what makes you unique
- Tell us about the impact you have made
- Tell us why to want to be a One Young World Ambassador
- Share your work
- Read, re-read and re-read again
- Save your application before submitting
- Don’t submit an incomplete application
- Don’t be discouraged
- The last date to apply for the Leading Asia Scholarship to attend One One Young World Summit in Germany is 8 April 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.
Deadline is April 8, 2020