Call for the applications for the Leading The Americas Scholarship 2020 in Germany to attend the One Young World Summit 2020. The fully-funded youth summit will be in Munich from 14-17 October 2020. The Leading The Americas Scholarships is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from The Americas are represented at the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich.
The Americas are collectively going through major leadership transitions, with many of those changes in governance creating ripples of instability across the region. Months long protests erupted in Chile and the humanitarian crisis engulfing Venezuela, both causing instability. Argentina’s debt crisis is still looming and misinformation is still o the rise throughout the region. Yet in the midst of all the uncertainty, young leaders are emerging to set their countries back on course. The clean energy movement is taking heed and advancements in tech are looking to make societies more equitable.
In the midst of these challenges and opportunities, it is young leaders who are devising meaningful strategies to build a more sustainable region. Are you one of those leaders? If so, One Young World is looking to bring you to the next annual Summit.
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counseled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman, and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures. The One Young World Summit 2020 will take place in Munich, Germany from 14 to 17 October 2020.
Leading The Americas Scholarship 2020 in Germany:
- 4 Days International Conference in Germany
For Webinars and informative videos, Subscribe Scholarships Corner Youtube Channel
- 14 – 17 October 2020
If you are Europe, then Apply for the Leading Europe Scholarships for International Youth Summit in Germany 2020 – Fully Funded
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in Munich, Germany.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 14 October and 17 October 2020.
- Catering includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich. Your flight to and from Munich must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
If you are from Asia, then apply for the Leading Asia Scholarship 2020 to attend youth summit in Germany – Fully Funded
What Could the ‘Leading Scholarship’ for Mean for You?
- Gain greater visibility for your work & be heard by world-renowned experts and leaders
- Tap into a global network of potential collaborators from 196 countries
- Gain access to exclusive Ambassador opportunities, such as speaking events
Eligibility Criteria for One Young World International Summit:
You are eligible for sponsorship if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed below:
|Antigua and Barbuda||Argentina||Bahamas||Barbados|
|Dominica||Dominican Republic||Ecuador||El Salvador|
|Panama||Paraguay||Peru||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Saint Lucia||Saint Vincent and The Grenadines||Suriname||Trinidad and Tobago|
The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of May. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted.
- We cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
- Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits.
- Priority will also be given to first-time Summit attendees (not OYW Ambassadors).
- Due to the overwhelming amount of applications we receive, One Young World is unable to respond to individual emails inquiring about the outcome of the Leading The Americas selection process.
- We do not provide feedback as to why candidates are not selected.
How to Apply for International Conference in Europe 2020?
The application form is very simple. You need to fill an online application form. Fill all the required fields. Don’t wait till the last date and apply as soon as possible.
- Use English
- Be Relevant
- Tell us what makes you unique
- Tell us about the impact you have made
- Tell us why to want to be a One Young World Ambassador
- Share your work
- Read, re-read and re-read again
- Save your application before submitting
- Don’t submit an incomplete application
- Don’t be discouraged
- The last date to apply for the Leading The Americas Scholarship 2020 in Germany to attend One One Young World Summit in Germany is May 29 2020.
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.