The University of Edinburgh Scholarship in UK 2020 is now accepting applications. The UK scholarship for international students is available for outstanding students from countries outside the European Union for the academic session 2020-2021.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s top universities.
The scholarships are worth £5,000 per year and are tenable for the duration of the program of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress. A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year. If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year, the award will terminate from that point onwards.
The University of Edinburgh Scholarship 2020 Details:
- United Kingdom
- University of Edinburgh
- Undergraduate Degree Program
Field of Study:
- The University of Edinburgh UK scholarships for undergraduate students are worth £5,000 per year and are tenable for the duration of the program of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree program offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on the programme. It is also not available to students studying Mathematics as part of a degree program hosted by another School within the University.
- Applicants should have applied to the University of Edinburgh through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) but do not need to have received an offer in order to begin the scholarship application process.
- This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
- The application deadline for the University of Edinburgh Scholarship in UK 2020 is 23:59 GMT 31st March 2020. All applicants will be notified in April 2020.
- Please contact [email protected] if you have any queries.