The UNFPA Internship program 2021-22 is an amazing opportunity for those students who want to work in one of the top organizations. The internee of the United Nations Population Fund internship program will have a chance to get trained by the best professionals and have direct exposure to the UNFPA operations. The internees of this internship program must have an interest in the development field, must be able to work with applicants from multicultural backgrounds, must be able to adjust to a new environment.
The UNFAP stands for the United Nations Population Fund. It is the health and sexual and reproductive health agency. It was established in 1969. The aim of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is to improve and protect reproductive and maternal health all over the world. According to UNFPA, more than 760 million people are facing sexual and health problems which is a leading cause of death in the world.
The internee of this United Nations internship will be placed in New York, USA. The interns will be working in a team and the organization will be providing a supervisor to the team. The team will be working closely with the UNFPA staff member so they can easily learn and experience the operations of the organization. The internship at UNFPA Headquarters in New York is looking for those candidates whose profiles are matching with the need of organizations.
There are many other fully funded and paid internships opportunities are available on our website. Students (national and international) and graduates can apply for these internship programs. These internships include the UNICEF internship program, the Tesla internship program, the Microsoft internship program, OECD internship in France, CERN short-term internship in Switzerland, World Bank internship, and many more. The following article explains the complete application procedure along with the eligibility criteria of the UN internship 2022.
UNFPA Internship Program in New York 2021-22:
- United States of America
- United Nations Population Fund
- New York
Check Free Online Internships with Free Certificates 2021-22
Eligibility Criteria of the UNFPA Internship Program 2021-22:
The applicants must meet one of the following requirements while applying for this internship program.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree either master’s or higher degree.
- The applicant must be enrolled in the final academic year of their bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- The applicant must be a recent graduate.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and taking this internship as a part of the training program.
- The applicant must have a good command of English writing and speech.
- Command on any other UN language is a plus point.
Benefits of the UNFPA Internship, USA:
- The organization will provide a stipend.
- The amount of the stipend varies according to the duty station.
- The applicants have a chance to work in of the world best organization.
How to Apply for the UNFPA Internship Program 2021-22?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- Click on the apply button to proceed to the online application.
- If you don’t have an account on UNFPA, then click on the “Register Now” to create a new account.
- Fill the online application and select your desired internship.
- Must click on the Save button when you complete each section.
- Review your application before submitting it.
- After reviewing, click on the submit button.
- To check your application status, visit https://erecruit.partneragencies.org/
- The application deadline for the UNFPA internship program in the USA is December 31, 2021.