Begin your career at the world’s best organization, UNICEF. UNICEF Internship 2021 is coming up with great opportunities for the students and recent graduates. This internship would assist them to gain practical experience in their field of interest. The great part of this internship is that it is available worldwide.
All candidates would get possible resources and care for their internship. This internship at UNICEF would be highly rewarding and fruitful for the interns. Moreover, this will help the candidates to grow themselves personally and professionally.
This will be a fully-funded internship program in which candidates will be avail of stipend, living expenses, a contribution for visa cost, and relevant funding for the work. Interns will be meeting in multi-cultural settings. This internship duration will be from 6 to 26 weeks. The candidate may be required either as full time or sometimes not.
UNICEF Internship Program 2021:
- Multiple Countries (Varies according to the availability of the opportunities)
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Ph.D. program enrolled students
- 6 to 26 weeks
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa ad travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship 2021:
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2021?
- A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
- Secondly, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attached.
- Application Deadline varies according to the Job and opportunities, so don’t be late to apply.