UNICEF Internship Programme is a career opportunity for students and recent graduates from all over the world. Through this United Nations internship program, the interns get high-level practical experience from a world-class organization. UNICEF Paid internships to provide a platform for the students and the graduates to contribute to the mission of the organization. The mission of UNICEF is more than bringing a change for children and young people across the globe.
UNICEF internships are also of the best-paid internships because it focuses on the behavioral development of the interns as well. The interns work in accordance with the core values of UNICEF. The core values of UNICEF are care, respect, integrity, trust, and accountability. Moreover, UNICEF is currently working in 190 countries and territories which enables the interns to diversify their practical knowledge while accepting the challenges of the outside and real world.
UNICEF is at the epitome of prestige as it enjoys widespread recognization as one of the top social welfare organizations in the world. UNICEF has been contributing to Children’s health, immunization, disease prevention, mothers’ health, education, improving sanitization, providing emergency relief, and many more. This internship opportunity at UNICEF is a chance for the fresh graduates, or the students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, or PhD programs.
The UNICEF internees gain a highly rewarding and never-ending work experience from the organization. The top paid UNICEF internship provides charming compensation and benefits to the interns by helping them to avail themselves of personal and professional development opportunities. Although UNICEF international program does not guarantee any permanent employment at UNICEF, yet it serves as a stepping stone towards a bright future because being an intern at UNICEF is considered as a feather in one’s cap and is highly encouraged in the practical world.
UNICEF Internship Program 2023:
- Multiple Countries (Varies according to the availability of the opportunities)
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Ph.D. program enrolled students
- Recent Graduates
Check Free Online Internships with Free Certificates 2023
UN Internship Duration:
- 6 to 26 weeks
Benefits of the UNICEF Internship 2023:
- The internship stipend will be paid by UNICEF or the host institution.
- A lump-sum one-time payment for other expenses will be provided that will depend on the funding for the project (e.g. visa cost, travel).
- The interns will get world-class exposure to the working techniques of UNICEF.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship 2023:
- The applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program.
- In case, the applicant is graduated, the graduate degree must not be more than two years old.
- The applicant must be proficient in any one of UNICEF’s working languages 1.e. English, French, or Spanish.
- The applicants must also be fluent in the working language of the office to which they are planning to apply.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record.
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age or at least 18 years of age.
- The applicant must not have any immediate relative as a UNICEF employee or in a reporting line of authority.
- If the applicant has any relevant work experience, they will be given extra consideration.
Check CERN Short-Term Paid Internship in Switzerland 2023
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online.
- In order to apply, first of all, the candidates have to search for the position by going to the jobs page and searching for relevant opportunities.
- The candidate must create an application that could depict the skills, strengths, and suitability of the candidate for the position.
- Provide all the information correctly especially your contact detail so that you can be contacted by the organization. (if needed)
Check Tesla Internship Program 2023
Documents Required for United Nations Internship Program 2023:
- Online Recruitment Profile
- Personal Statement/Cover letter.
The positions come from time to time throughout the year.