Begin your career in an international firm. WHO Internship Program 2021 is a dynamic and competent opportunity. By availing of this opportunity, you will be a part of a diverse health system that is crucial to run advance and competent health goals globally.
WHO offers a paid internships in which you will not only get the chance to work with a pool of health professionals but also get international training. All interns would pass through the processes of the international health arena.
WHO works on global health objectives and its all future goals are committed to building a better health system. Many graduates and postgraduate students gain insight into administrative and technical programs of WHO while gaining experience and knowledge.
Immerse yourself in a dynamic and multi-cultural workforce for your professional development. WHO provides all interns with a diverse workforce and encourages them to involve in research projects and assist their mentors.
WHO Internship Program 2021:
- WHO member countries
- WHO (Regional offices, Country offices, or Headquarters)
- Public Health
- Social field related to WHO
Benefits of the WHO Internship 2021:
- Interns will be able to enhance their educational experience.
- No registration fee.
- Interns will get stipend if applicable
- Internships will be paid
- Interns will have access to free online courses by WHO
Eligibility Criteria WHO Internship Program 2021:
- Candidates must belong to WHO member countries.
- A candidate must be 20 years or older.
- A candidate must a full-time student in either an undergraduate or graduate program.
- A fresh graduate may also apply.
- A candidate must have completed at least 3 years of a full-time student at a university.
- A candidate must have 1st degree either in medical, social, Public health, or a technical work of WHO.
- A candidate is not eligible if his father, mother, or sibling is a WHO staff member.
- A candidate must be fluent in one of the working languages.
- A candidate must not be a part of any previous WHO internship.
- A candidate must have a valid passport.
How to Apply for World Health Organisation Internship 2021?
- A candidate is instructed to look for the WHO internship opportunities (United Nations Internships) on the official website
- After selecting the vacancy, he or she may apply after signing up for the WHO account.
- Now all interested candidates may apply in the interesting field of internship.
- Due to COVID, internships are limited but would resume according to the future pandemic situation.
- All Internship dates very, you may check for dates according to the vacancy available.
For more information about internship opportunities at WHO, visit: