Begin your career in Paris. OECD Internship in Paris, France is providing a huge opportunity to highly motivated and qualified students belonging to different backgrounds. All students will be encouraged to participate and work on projects related to the strategic orientations and corporate functions of the organization.
Students who are enrolled in any fully accredited degree program either Bachelors, Masters, or PhD can be a part of this international internship in Paris. All students will be able to polish their technical and analytical skills in a diverse and international environment. Until further notice, selected candidates will be instructed to work remotely.
In order to get selected, all applicants must relate their interests and academic background to the policy and project areas of OECD. Moreover, they should mention in their application how they will benefit the firm. All candidates will be encouraged to contribute to the firm by putting their innovative ideas in the work projects. This multicultural and international team working environment will groom the participants professionally.
OECD Internship 2021 in France:
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
No. of Internships:
- 500 OECD Internships/year
- 1 to 6 months
Number of Hours to Work:
Internship areas in Corporate Functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
Benefits of the OECD Internship 2021 in France:
- Students will be provided with 700 euros as a living expense per month.
- Students upon their selection will be assisted by the OECD team for the visa process.
- Students will be learning with diverse team members.
Eligibility Criteria of the OECD Internship 2021:
- All international students can apply.
- Students enrolled in a fully accredited degree program in a field related to the OECD can apply.
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters’s, or Ph.D. can apply.
- A candidate must be able to available for at least one month for an internship.
- A candidate should have a command in the French and English languages.
- A candidate must have IT and quantitative skills.
- A candidate must good communication skills.
How to Apply for the OECD International Internship 2021?
- Students are encouraged to apply throughout the year for an OECD internship in Europe.
- Applications are filed online via the official portal.
- An application can be either fill out in English or the French language.
- The best part of this program is, if a student gets rejected, he can apply next time as well.
The following documents will be required to submit the application;
- Scan copy of your passport
- Proof for full-time enrolled students in an academic institution.
- Medical Insurance
- A scanned copy of visa or work permit
- Details of French bank account. (it will be required once you take up duty at the OCED)
- The application deadline for the OECD Internship in France is 28th February 2021.