Are you looking for a fully-funded internship in Europe? if yes, then apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2021 in Switzerland. The duration of the 2021 CERN student program is from 2 t0 12 months. It is one of the competitive and best internships in the world.
The CERN internship in 2021 will be held in Geneva. International Undergraduate and Master’s students from a CERN Member or Associate Member state can apply for this amazing internship opportunity.
CERN administrative program is a fully-funded internship in Switzerland. The CERN’s intern will get a travel allowance, health allowance, paid leave for 2.5 days, and family allowance (if a person is married or have children).
CERN stands for The European Organization for Nuclear Research and it was founded in 1954. It is one of the world’s best research organizations and it has the world’s largest particle physics laboratory.
CERN Administrative Student Programme Details:
Have you applied for the Microsoft Online Internships with Free Certificates?
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- 2-12 Months
Benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Programme:
The financial benefits of the CERN international internship 2021 are given below:
- CERN internship allowance: 3305 Swiss Francs per month
- CERN Travel Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Leave for 2.5 days per month
- A supplement (If a person is married and/or have children)
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Administrative Student Programme?
- Must be a citizen of CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- Undergraduate and Master’s students can apply
- Must have completed at least months of your undergraduate degree studies (Bachelors or Masters)
- You must be a full-time registered student at your university and must stay for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 12 months at CERN.
- You must have a good command of French or Engish
Required Documents for the Administrative Student Programme:
You need the following document in Pdf format for the CERN training program 2021.
- Academic Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letter from your University Professor. A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory.
Have you applied for KAUST International Internship 2020 in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
How to Apply for CERN Internship Switzerland 2021?
Click on the Apply Now button to proceed to the CERN Student Program Application Form.
Fill in the online application and upload the required documents with the application. Make sure that the documents are of good quality. You must do the correct labeling of your documents.
The official suggests that the save your answers in Word or Notepad because once you start the online application, you have a very limited time to submit an online internship application.
- The last date to submit an online application for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2021, Switzerland is 24th March 2021 (12 noon CET).