The European Organization for Nuclear Research is announced its prestigious CERN Administrative Student Programme 2020. The training period of the 2020 CERN Student Program is 2 to 12 months and it will be held in Geneva, Switzerland. Only undergraduate and master’s students from a CERN Member or Associate Member State can apply for a fully-funded international internship Program in Switzerland. The selected students will get training in the world-famous organization and center of scientific excellence.
CERN administrative Program is a fully-funded internship program in Geneva. CERN’s intern will get a monthly allowance, health insurance, travel allowance, family allowance (If you are married and/or have children) and 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
CERN Internship programs are one of the best internship programs in the world. It is fully funded and it’s more than work experience. In fact, it’s a student program like nowhere else on Earth and impressive addition to your CV.
Follow us on Twitter “scholarshipco3” and Don’t miss any opportunity.
CERN Administrative Student Programme Details:
Fields of Study:
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
Best International Internship Programs in 2020:
- University of Tokyo Summer Internship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded)
- NIG Summer Internship 2020 in Japan – Fully Funded Summer Internship
- RIPS 2020 – Fully Funded Summer Internship in the USA
- The duration of the International Internships in Switzerland is 2 to 12 Months
CERN Administrative Student Programme Benefits:
CERN would very much like to benefit from your expertise, commitment, and passion.
In return, CERN will provide you with:
- A contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3305 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
In order to qualify for CERN internship in Europe you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place in May 2020.
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months while remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
You will need the following documents, clearly labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format to complete your application:
- A CV.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript giving an overview of your marks (if you download it from your university portal please make sure there is no protection so that we can open it).
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially.
- Note: this must be done before the closing date.
Make sure you have all the documents needed to hand as you start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further.
How to Apply for CERN Administrative Student Programme?
Click on the Apply Now button to proceed to the CERN Student Program Application Form.
Please only upload the required documents for this position and ensure the good/readable quality of those. Please also ensure the correct labeling of your documents when uploading them.
- Be as specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience”.
- We recommend you prepare your answers in Word or Notepad in advance, as once you start completing the application on Smartrecruiters, you have a limited time to submit it.
- If you apply to more than one job, you will need to upload the documents for each application you submit.
- The last date to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme in Switzerland is 25, March 2020. Don’t wait for the last date. Apply as soon as possible. This is the best undergraduate and master’s student’s training program in the world.
Your application along with all supporting documents should reach us no later than 25 March 2020. Please note that your application may also be shared during the process with a panel of national experts for evaluation purposes. Ultimately, it will be reviewed by a panel of CERN experts who will meet in May 2020.