The CERN Administrative Student Programme in Switzerland 2024 is a chance for students pursuing their studies in administration-related fields to get involved in the tasks that are revolutionizing the world. The world-famous organization and the world-leading scientific center -ERN- are offering the students fully funded internships as well as the experience to utilize the world’s most complex administrative techniques during their jobs or internship tenure. CERN internship program welcomes undergraduate and master’s students – whose degree requires an internship to become a part of the world’s most organized administrative platform.
The fully-funded international internship at CERN is related to multiple administrative fields. The bachelor’s or master’s students who are from the disciplines of translation, human resource management, advanced secretarial work, business administration, law, logistics, finance, communications, library science, accounts, information science and technology, audit, communication, and public relations, and physiology or any other related domain are welcomed to apply. The interns will get a chance to spend 2 to 12 months in the European Organization for Nuclear Research to excel in their related fields by getting practical knowledge from their course studies.
CERN is a renowned and prestigious research center that is known for its revolutionary contributions to science and research all over the world. At CERN, physicists and engineers probe the fundamentals of the universe by using the world’s advanced scientific instruments. The diverse university is the basis of prevailing diversity in work at the organization. The CERN interns will benefit from such vast experiences that will help them to continue their careers with great knowledge in administration as well as the confidence that will be built in them after having work experience at CERN. Thus the fully funded internship for students in Switzerland is a setting strong for the students to complete their final projects under the supervision of top-notch professionals.
The CERN international internship in Europe is an outclass opportunity for self-motivated and enthusiastic students to become an integral part of a project that can change the world. Even before completing their degrees, the international interns at CERN will be involved in world-changing work which is surely towards their self-grooming and high motivation for their future. The following article is a complete guide for interested and eligible students. Besides all the above-discussed motivational benefits the following paragraphs illustrate all the financial perks and privileges along with the eligibility criteria. Moreover, a process is discussed below, so that any capable candidate can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme without any difficulty.
CERN Administrative Student Programme 2024:
- 2-12 Months
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
Benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Programme:
- The interns will be coming into an internship contract with CERN for 2-12 months.
- A monthly allowance of 3407 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance will be covered.
- If the intern is married or has children, a supplementary grant will be given.
- CERN will cover medical insurance, however, the insurance allowance will be deducted from the intern’s pay.
- A monthly 2.5 paid leaves are granted.
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Administrative Student Programme:
- The applicant must be a national CERN Member or a CERN Associate Member State.
- The applicants must have completed 18 months of their undergraduate studies either bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- The applicants must specialize in an administrative field at the time of the internship.
- The applicant must be able to stay full for 2 months minimum and 12 months maximum.
- The applicants must be full-time registered students till the completion of an internship.
- The applicant must be fluent and proficient in English or French language.
- The students who are staying in STEM/Engineering fields are not eligible.
How to Apply for the CERN Administrative Student Programme?
- To apply for CERN paid internship, click on the I’m interested button on the official website.
- The candidates have to sign in through Linkedin, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Browse your resume and drop it in the resume box.
- Provide all your correct and authentic personal details.
- The candidates have to add their academic details along with their experience.
- A motivational message to the hiring manager that shows the commitment of the candidate towards the internship at CERN.
- The candidates have to be clear and specific about the fields “Education” and “Experience”.
- As the candidates are applying at smart recruiters, they are advised to write their answers in Notepad or Word in advance, because there is a limited time to answer the questions once the application starts.
- If the candidate is applying for more than one job, Each application must be filled out separately.
Required Documents for the CERN Student Program:
- Copy of the most recent academic transcript that must represent the detailed works.
- A reference letter from the university professor.
- If the candidate has done any prior internship a second reference letter from a previous internship.
- The reference letter may be submitted by the candidate directly or by the referee on his/her own via the received application link.
CERN Administrative Student Program Deadline:
- The last date to submit an online application is March 11, 2024.