The European Organization for Nuclear Research is announced its prestigious CERN Administrative Student Programme 2019. The training period of 2019 CERN Student Program is 2 to 12 months and it will be held in Geneva, Switzerland. Only undergraduate and master’s students from a CERN Member or Associate Member State can apply for CERN Internship Program. The selected students will get training in the world-famous organisation and centre of scientific excellence.
CERN administrative Program isa fully funded internship program. CERN’s intern will get monthly allowance, health insurance, travel allowance, family allowance (If you are married and/or have children) and 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
It’s more than work experience. In fact, it’s a student programme like nowhere else on Earth and an impressive addition to your CV!
CERN Administrative Student Programme Details:
Fields of Study:
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- 2 to 12 Months Training Course
CERN Administrative Student Programme Benefits:
CERN will provide you with:
- A contract of association from 2 to 12 months.
- An allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A travel allowance.
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive Health Insurance scheme (the contribution will be automatically deducted from your allowance).
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
In order to qualify for a place on the CERN Administrative Student Programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (home.cern/about/member-states).
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field at the time of the next student committee taking place in May 2019.
- You can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- We advise you to opt for the longest period possible to make the most of it and increase your chances of being selected!
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
You will need the following documents to complete your Cern internship application (please make sure to name the documents accordingly e.g. CV, motivation letter, academic transcript…):
- A CV.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript giving an overview of your marks (if you download it from your university portal please make sure there is no protection so that we can open it).
- A reference letter from your University Professor (Mandatory. Should you have a letter of reference from a previous internship you may add this as a second reference).
- You can upload this letter at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. This must be done before the closing date.
Also check some other international opportunities 2019:
- Hansen Summer Institute in USA – Fully Funded
- Fully Funded CERN Junior Fellowship Program
- Fully Funded CERN Senior Fellowship program
- 2019 Young Leaders Access Program USA-Fully Funded
- Rise Up Youth leadership Program in USA – Fully Funded
Please note that applications may be forwarded to a panel of national experts for evaluation purposes.
Contracts normally start on the first calendar day of a month and usually two months after the selection committee.
- The last date to apply for CERN Administrative Student Programme 2019 is March 23, 2019 in Switzerland. Don’t wait for last date. Apply as soon as possible. This is the best undergraduate and master’s students training program in the world.
All applications along with all supporting documents should reach us no later than 25.03.2019. It will be reviewed by a panel of CERN experts who will meet in May 2019.