IST Scientific Internships in Austria 2021-22 is a great opportunity for those students who are interested in Biology, computer science, data science & scientific computing, physics, mathematic science, neuroscience, and other related natural or disciplinary sciences. The paid internship program provides a year chance to the students who are either pursuing or have completed their bachelor’s or master’s degree to gain excellent and productive experience in their related field while working in an extraordinary professional environment. The hallmark of the IST Austria internship program is to train skilled self-motivated and broad-minded scientists by providing them the resources for cutting-edge and curiosity-driven research.
Students from all over the world can apply for this internship program in Europe. The campus is home to students of above 70 nationalities. The diverse nationalities promote the culture of the co-existence on the campus as well as in the lives of individuals either as interns or the facility or the students. The students or graduates can get the IST internship if they show great passion and interest in research topics. The research topic must be chosen by the candidate according to the desired outcome. Moreover, the Austria internship for students helps the interns to continue their research under the supervision and guidance of world-class professors or assistant professors.
IST Austria acknowledges the achievements and research work of the interns by providing them with the chance to display their research outcomes in a symposium. The students who are required to undergo a research project or internship for the completion of their bachelor’s or master’s degree have the best chance to learn extraordinary skills by being an integral part of the IST Austria as an intern, The interns have to identify the research group in which they are interested. The head of the research group will select the interns, therefore, the interns are required to contact the research group leader directly. The intern position for the scientific internships remains open all year round that is why the individuals will not have o miss their precious time while waiting for the opportunity to pop up for them.
In the following paragraphs, there is comprehensive knowledge about the paid IST internship in Europe that will help the interested applicants to complete the application process successfully. The IST interns can be appointed for one year and have a great start to gaining transferable research experience and technical skills. In addition, IST Austria has been ranked in the top 10 institutes by Nature Index Rising Stars. As IST is located near Vienna, it is also considered one of the safest places for students to live in. There are more benefits that are discussed further. Therefore, the IST research internship is a chance one should not miss.
IST Scientific Internships in Austria 2021-22:
- Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria)
- One Year.
IST Internship Research Groups:
- Computer Science
- Data Science & Scientific Computing,
- Mathematic Science
Benefits of the IST Scientific Internships in Austria:
- The scientific interns will receive a monthly salary of at least EUR 1086 (Gross).
- The interns will get health insurance.
- Great chance to gain more research experience while studying.
- Chance to work the world-class supervisors in a state of the art facilities.
- The interns will get numerous social and employee benefits such as language courses, sport and leisure, free IST Austria Shuttle bus, cafeteria accommodation, and child care (Depending on Availability).
Eligibility Criteria of the IST Scientific Internships:
- Bachor’s or master’s students or those who have obtained bachelor’s or master’s degrees in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics, or any related discipline.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- The applicant must have a great interest in the research topic he/she is applying to.
How to apply for the IST Scientific Internships?
- First, the candidates have to choose the research topic or group related to their field of study.
- The candidate must contact the research group leader directly either the professor or assistant professor.
- The candidate can contact the research leader by sending a direct E-mail.
The application process of the IST Internship, Austria:
- Once the applicant successfully selected the research topic and contacted the research leader, the application process starts.
- If the research group leader finds you a potential candidate, his/her assistant will keep in touch for further application steps.
- In the E-mail to your selected group leader, you must provide the following details.
- Short Introduction
- Motivation Statement
- A CV in Pdf format
- Education History
- Relevant Work Expereience
- Possible dates for the availability as interns.
- No specific English Proficiency Certificate is required.
- The IST Scientific Internships applications are open throughout the year.