Microsoft Internship for international students is a career opportunity for bachelor, master’s, MBA, and PhD students. The paid internship at Microsoft provides the internees the chance to work on their own projects with the collaboration and help of the whole team. In addition, the teamwork leads the projects to the market for recognization and operation. Microsoft paid internship offers a great platform for current students to bring their unique and exclusive ideas to life by using world first-class technology and assistance. This program thus ensures a better career for its interns in their future lives.
The Microsoft internship 2021 in the USA and Canada not only helps to getting excellence in the fields of internships but also opens new vistas of cultural exchange and promoting peace. The interns from all across the world work as well as a knitted team and promote community connectivity. Moreover, Microsoft arranges many memorable events which are vital to co-exist in such a culturally and ethnically diverse world. So, in this international paid internship program at Microsoft, the internees grow in every dimension of life and learn from each other as well.
Microsoft internees are expected to bring innovation to the world. In this regard, they are given the best possible work environment. The internees at Microsoft are also expected to be a great help for the organization to shape the business of the world and also rekindle the bright future of coming times. The Micrsoft university internship is for almost all job genres and solution-oriented projects. So, Microsoft has come up with a splendid program for bachelor, master’s, MBA, and PhD students to empower them hep to others and bring positive change to the world.
The Microsoft internship along with the above-discussed benefits provides many financial benefits as well as other perks to its internees. The interns, however, must be enrolled students of an institution in the mentioned degree programs in order to get this paid internship opportunity in Microsoft. The international internship program for students in Microsoft varies from program to program and depends upon the education level and location. The following article has a complete explanation about the areas of internship, how to apply, the application process, and duration of the program along with the eligibility criteria and benefits.
Microsoft Internship Program 2021:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD students.
- Redmond, WA and Bay Area, CA in the USA, as well as in our Garage Internship Programs in Cambridge, MA, USA and Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planning, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineering)
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist)
Benefits of the Microsoft Internship Program 2021:
- All the internees will be given competitive pay during the internship at Microsoft.
- Relocation costs will be covered by Microsoft.
- The internees will get to know the advanced technology.
- The interns can work on their own projects with the world’s best professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of Microsoft Internship Program 2021:
- The applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor, master, MBA, or Ph.D. program as a full-time student.
- The applicants must be returning to the university/college for at least one term or semester or quarter after the internship.
- Students of any nationality can apply.
- The applicants who completed their degree programs are not eligible to apply.
- Students of any gender can apply.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Internship 2021?
- Click on the apply button below to proceed to the Microsoft internship application.
- The application will be submitted online.
- The form includes the area of selection portion, the candidate has to select the country, region, state, province, etc.
- The application is open throughout the year.