Call for applications for the KAUST International Internship 2019 in Saudi Arabia. The KAUST VSRP will select 130 interns from all over the world. The duration of the KAIST internship 2019 is 3 t0 6 months. It is an amazing internship opportunity for the students to share their ideas and talents in an international research community.
VSRP interns may participate in the program through one of the university’s three academic divisions: Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering; Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Science and Engineering; or Physical Science and Engineering. KAUST is dedicated to advancing innovation through science, technology, and engineering via interdisciplinary research and education model.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a private research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia. Founded in 2009, the University provides research and graduate training programs in English as the official language of instruction.
KAUST is the first mixed-gender university campus in Saudi Arabia. In 2013, the University was among the 500 fastest growing research and citation records in the world. In the 2016 Nature Index Rising Stars, the University ranked #19 in the world of the fastest rising universities for high-quality research output.
KAUST International Internship 2019 Details:
- Saudi Arabia
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- 3-6 months
No. of Internships:
KAUST Internship Areas:
- Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Biological & Related Fields.
KAUST Internship Benefits:
The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program is a fully funded internship program in Saudi Arabia. All the cost of the selected students will be covered by the KAUST. The University will cover:
- $1000 Monthly Stipend
- Visa & Round Airfare Fee Ticket
- Private Bedroom & Bathroom
- Health insurance
- Social & other Activities
- Community Resources
The eligibility criteria of the KAUST Summer internship 2019 is given below:
- Students from all over the world can apply for KAUST Internship.
- KAUST will host eligible international BS/BSc(3rd year or 4th year) and MS students Or those who have completed BSc/BS
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) that exceeds 3.50 /4.00 ( 14/20: Equivalent to ECTS B) with some research projects requiring a 3.60 or higher.
- Strong English Skills: Demonstrated English reading comprehension, speaking, listening and writing abilities.
- Official academic transcript(s) or a certified translation if the original transcript(s) is not in English from current and previous institutions.
- The recommendation of a faculty member in the field of study from current and previous schools of enrollment.
- Valid passport.
- Having Interest in the Fileds given above
- Official Transcript in English or Arabic from Current Institute
- Personal Statement (How to Write a Personal Statement for Scholarship – Take Guidance from this Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Valid Passport
How to Apply For KAUST International Internship 2019?
You need to fill an online application for KAUST research internship. Please read all the application instructions carefully before applying.
Note: Beginning and end dates for each internship will be agreed upon between the Faculty and the Intern. Visa processing time will be a determining factor in the actual start date. Minimum period is four months. Maximum period is six months. Selected applicants will be interviewed by Skype and notified of their acceptance.
- Applications accepted year-round.