looking for an International Internship? Apply now for the fully-funded KAUST International Internship 2020-21 in Saudi Arabia. KAUST VSRP (Visting Student Research Program) will select 130 interns from all over the world. The duration of the fully-funded international research internship is 3 t0 6 months.
VSRP offers paid internships in multiple fields of study. It is an amazing internship opportunity for the students to share their ideas and talents in an international research community at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
The KAUST international research internships is a fully-funded internship program that covers all the expenses of the selected interns.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is one of the best universities in Saudi Arabia. It is a private research university that was founded in 2009.
KAUST International Internship 2020-21 Details:
- Saudi Arabia
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- 3-6 months paid internship program
No. of Internships:
KAUST Internship Areas:
- Environmental Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Biological & Related Fields.
KAUST Internship Benefits:
The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program will cover the following expenses:
- KAUST Monthly Stipend: $1000
- Visa Fee
- Round Airfare Fee Ticket
- Accommodation (Bedroom & Bathroom)
- Health insurance
- Social & other Activities
- Community Resources
The eligibility criteria of the KAUST Summer internship 2020 is given below:
- Students from all over the world can apply for KAUST Internship.
- KAUST will host eligible international BS/BSc (3rd year or 4th year) and MS students Or those who have completed BSc/BS
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) that exceeds 3.50 /4.00 ( 14/20: Equivalent to ECTS B) with some research projects requiring a 3.60 or higher.
- Strong English Skills: Demonstrated English reading comprehension, speaking, listening, and writing abilities.
- Official academic transcript(s) or a certified translation if the original transcript(s) is not in English from current and previous institutions.
- The recommendation of a faculty member in the field of study from current and previous schools of enrollment.
- Valid passport.
- Having Interest in the Fileds given above
- Official Transcript: The transcript must be in English or Arabic from your current institute
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Valid Passport
How to Apply For KAUST International Internship 2020-21?
You need to fill an online application for the KAUST research internship. Please read all the application instructions carefully before applying.
Note: Beginning and end dates for each internship will be agreed upon between the Faculty and the Intern. Visa processing time will be a determining factor in the actual start date. The minimum period is four months. The maximum period is six months. Selected applicants will be interviewed by Skype and notified of their acceptance.
- The VSRP internship program in Saudi Arabia accepts applications throughout the year.