Call for applications for the King Fahad University Scholarship 2020 for MS & PhD in Saudi Arabia. National and international students from all over the world can apply for the fully-funded scholarship in Saudi Arabia. KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships in Saudi Arabia for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is a public university in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Among Saudi universities, its science, engineering, and business/management programs are the most highly regarded in the country as well as in the whole region.
Fully Funded international scholarships are available almost in every field of study. The online application portal is open twice every academic year. All interested and eligible, local and international candidates are invited to apply according to the deadlines available on the official website of KFUPM.
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions and guidelines about different opportunities
King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 Details”
- Saudi Arabia
- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- Masters, MS leading to PhD, Doctoral
Also, Apply for fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarship in the UK For Masters & Ph.D.
College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
College of Sciences (CS)
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
College of Engineering (CES)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences(CPG)
- Petroleum Engineering
KFUPM Business School (CIM)
- Information System & Operational Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
- Executive MBA
College of Environmental Design (CED)
- Architecture Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Construction and Management & Engineering
Here you can checklist of all departments.
- This is a fully-funded KFUPM Scholarships. All the expenses related to Tuition Fee, Round Air Fare Ticket, Accommodation, Meals and other related costs to the course.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Here is the list of South Korea Scholarships 2020, Check & Apply
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
For more information, visit the official website.
After submission of a complete online application, mandatory documents need to be uploaded before the Deadlines through the Upload System using the same Login ID and PIN created for the online application
Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Other supporting documents (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
How to Apply for King Fahad University Scholarship 2020?
You need to apply online for the Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2020. All interested and eligible, local and international candidates are invited to apply for Graduate Studies at KFUPM according to the deadlines mentioned below: