Attention to all who are planning to begin postgraduate studies! UST Scholarships in South Korea in 2021 is one best and highly paid scholarship programs in the world. Students can apply for a master’s degree, master’s leading to PhD and PhD programs. Both international and Korean living overseas students can apply for the UST full scholarship.
UST is one of the top universities in South Korea. University of Science & Technology has more than 21 different institutes each focusing on a specific area of research in the field of Science and Engineering. University of Science and Technology is one of the best world-class research institutes, funded by the government.
UST university scholarships are offered in multiple disciplines. International students who are interested to study in South Korea on scholarship must apply for this amazing scholarship opportunity.
There are more than 32 institutes that work under UST in the field of science and Engineering. Candidates can apply for Masters, Ph.D., or MS leading Ph.D. This is a life-changing opportunity to groom yourself as a good professional. All students will be exploring international standard-based research laboratories, the guidance of mentors, and learning in international class-rooms.
UST Scholarships in South Korea 2021:
- South Korea
- University of Technology and Science
- Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
- Master’s Degree Program
- Ph.D. Program
Fields of Studies:
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
UST Scholarships Korea Benefits:
- UST offers a good stipend to the scholars.
- A tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- To master’s scholars, 1100 $ per month stipend will be provided.
- To Ph.D. scholars, a 1600 $ per month stipend will be provided.
Check Google Scholarships 2021
Eligibility Criteria of UST Scholarships 2021:
- All international students may apply.
- Students holding Korean citizenship or having Korean parents are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate who is applying for a master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent before by August 2021.
- A candidate who is applying for a doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree or equivalent before by August 2021.
- A candidate must have good health.
- A candidate must be highly motivated.
How to Apply for UST South Korea Scholarship 2021?
- There are 5 steps to apply for this international scholarship in South Korea;
- A candidate has to create an account and give consent for providing personal information.
- A candidate needs to fill out the basic information.
- A candidate has to fill out the medical self-assessment form.
- A candidate has to submit the research proposal of the study.
- In the last step, a candidate has to upload the required documents.
- Create an account and consent to the provision of personal information.
The good news is that you don’t need to contact the professor for an acceptance letter for this UST Korea scholarship, but if you got the acceptance letter from the professor then it will be a plus point for your admission application. But before applying must read how to contact the professor for an acceptance letter?
Applicants are supposed to contact directly to the professors relevant to their field of interest before the applications get open. Professors at UST would like the candidates to get enrolled for the direct Ph.D. (MS leading to Ph.D.) in order to supervise the students. Professors are not supposed to pay the stipend, the university will be responsible for that.
Candidates should send professional CVs to the professors in order to get selected because irrelevant CVs can leave a bad impression and make your chances low for selection.
Required Documents for UST Scholarship Application 2021:
- Proposal for Study
- Academic Transcripts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
- English Proficiency Certificate is required
- An employment certificate is available.
- All interested candidates may apply from March 18 ~ April 8, 2021.
For more information, visit: