The University of Science & Technology, Korea is a world-class government-funded research institute university that is creating future values with government-funded research institutes. UST helps students engage in self-directed learning by identifying and solving problems themselves on-site while conducting research rather than asking them to passively receive theory-centered education delivered in a traditional fashion. UST looks forward to receiving applications from the most ambitious and creative up-and-coming scientists to pursue their dreams in a program built upon UST’s educational philosophy.
UST Scholarships 2020 Details:
- South Korea
- University of Science & Technology
- Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS Leading to PhD
Best international scholarships 2019-20, Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Chevening Scholarship 2020 From UK Government
- Kaust Scholarships 2020 in Saudi Arabia
- Singapore Scholarship for International Students
Fields of Study:
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
Click Here to check the full list of all Majors
All students are provided with stipends so that they can focus on their studies and research.
- Doctoral Programs: minimum of KRW 1,600,000 per month
- Master’s Programs: minimum of KRW 1,200,000 per month
2) Entrance Fee and Tuition
- Tuition: KRW 2,500,000 per semester
- Entrance Fee: KRW 180,000 or USD 155
- Note: The amounts are subject to change
3) Student Support
- Student Support: Welfare: Accident insurance, Medical checkups, E-library, Counseling, etc.
- Overseas training/exchange program
- School Awards: UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Education.
For Master Program
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or who are expected to receive one by February 2020
- Those acknowledged as having qualifications equivalent to or greater than those required to obtain a bachelor’s degree under the relevant laws and regulations
For Doctoral Program
- Applicants with a master’s degree or who are expected to receive one by February 2020
- Those acknowledged as having qualifications equivalent to or greater than those required to obtain a master’s degree under the relevant laws and regulations
Korean Government Scholarship for international students will be announced. For more information, visit Global Korea Scholarship
- Proposal for Study
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Score
- Recommendation Letter – Two Methods. Upload Online or Submit via Post
How to Apply Korean Scholarships 2019-20?
Step 1: Enter personal information, such as name, birth date, and email address
Step 2: Consent to the provision of personal information
Step 3: Enter basic application information
- Prospective information, such as desired campus, major, and degree program
- Historical information, such as a university or graduate school from which you received your degree, educational transcript, standardized English test score, and pictures.
Step 4: Write a statement of Proposal for Study
Step 5: Upload application documents
b Confirm application information, pay the application fee and complete the application
- The last date to submit an application for UST Scholarships 2020 is September 20, 17:00(GMT+9), 2019.
Deadline is September 20, 2019