The Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is the oldest and one of the most prestigious international scholarship programs in the world. The Rhodes scholarship is funded by the Rhodes Trust in Oxford. Each year the Rhodes Trust is providing 100 fully-funded scholarships to international students.
The Rhode Scholarship was first awarded in 1902. The aim of this international postgraduate award is to enable outstanding and dedicated students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarships are available for the full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford.
The University of Oxford is one of the top universities in the world. It is ranked #1st in the top 10 universities in the UK and #5 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. There are over 24,000 students at Oxford, including 11,955 undergraduates and 12,010 postgraduates.
The Rhodes Scholarships UK is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers all the expenses of the selected individuals for the duration of the scholarship. It is a great chance for international students to study in the UK for free. Don’t wait till the deadline, prepare your documents, fill your applications on time and apply.
Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- Rhodes Trust
- Post Graduate Courses
Fields of Study:
A wide range of courses is covered by the Rhodes scholarship offered by the University of Oxford at the postgraduate level. Must check key considerations when choosing the right course for you at Oxford University.
No. of Rhodes UK Scholarships:
- 100 fully-funded International Scholarships at the University of Oxford
Rhodes Scholarship Value:
The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Oxford University Application Fee
- Oxford University and Colleges Fees
- Rhodes Scholarship Stipend: £16,218 per annum
- Settling Allowance
- One Return Air Ticket
- Student Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
Eligibility Criteria of the Rhodes Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants from the following countries can apply for the Rhodes Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- The Rhodes scholarship eligibility criteria vary from country to country. You can select your country here for more details.
List of Rhodes Scholarship Countries:
Below is the list of the Rhodes constituencies. A number of scholarships are also mentioned with the country names.
- AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
Note: If your country is not in the above list of eligible countries, then you are not eligible to apply for Rhodes Scholarships for Masters’s students in the United Kingdom. Don’t worry, visit ‘Rhodes Global Scholarship UK’ to see the Global Scholarships and inter-jurisdictional options.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2022?
The Rhodes scholarship requirement varies from country to country. The 2022 Rhodes scholarship application process also varies from country to country. Visit the official website and select your country or region and start your application.
We suggest that before starting your application, you must read the Rhodes Scholarships application guidance and online information available on the official website.
- The Rhodes scholarship deadline varies from one country to another.