The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship program for talented, motivated, and dedicated students from all over the globe. It is the oldest and one of the most prestigious international scholarship programs in the world. The Rhodes scholarship is funded by the Rhodes Trust in Oxford. Each year the Rhodes Trust is providing 100 fully-funded scholarships to international students.
The Rhode Scholarship was first awarded in 1902. The aim of this international postgraduate award is to enable outstanding and dedicated students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. The Rhodes Scholarships are available for the full-time postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford.
The University of Oxford is one of the top universities in the world. It is the world’s top university in learning, teaching, and research. It is ranked #1st in the top 10 universities in the UK and #2 in QS Global World Rankings 2022. Currently, there are more than 25,000 students from all over the world are studying at the University of Oxford including 12,510 of them are undergraduate students and 13,044 postgraduate students
The Rhodes Scholarships Uk is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship covers all the expenses of the selected individuals for the duration of the postgraduate degree program. It is a great chance for international students to study in the UK for free. The following paragraphs will explain the benefits, eligibility criteria, and application procedure of the Rhodes Trust scholarship.
Rhodes Scholarship 2023 in the UK:
- United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- Rhodes Trust
- Post Graduate Courses (Masters/MPhil and PhD)
Fields of Study:
A wide range of courses is covered by the Rhodes scholarship offered by the University of Oxford at the postgraduate level. Must check key considerations when choosing the right course for you at Oxford University.
No. of Rhodes UK Scholarships:
- 100 fully-funded International Scholarships in UK
Rhodes Scholarship Value:
The scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Oxford University Application Fee
- Oxford University and Colleges Fees
- Rhodes Scholarship Stipend:£17,310 per annum (£1,442.50 per month)
- Settling Allowance
- two economy class flights – to and from the UK
- Student Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
Eligibility Criteria of the Rhodes Scholarship 2023, UK:
- Applicants from the following countries can apply for the Rhodes Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record.
- The Rhodes scholarship eligibility criteria vary from country to country. You can select your country here for more details.
List of Rhodes Scholarship Countries:
Below is the list of the Rhodes constituencies. A number of scholarships are also mentioned with the country names.
- EAST AFRICA
- Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- HONG KONG
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN
- Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- NEW ZEALAND
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTHERN AFRICA
- Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED STATES
- WEST AFRICA
- Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
Note: If your country is not on the above list of eligible countries, then you are not eligible to apply for Rhodes Scholarships for Masters’s students in the United Kingdom. Don’t worry, visit ‘Rhodes Global Scholarship UK’ to see the Global Scholarships and inter-jurisdictional options.
How to Apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2022?
The Rhodes scholarship requirement varies from country to country. The 2023 Rhodes scholarship application process also varies from country to country. Visit the official website and select your country or region and start your application.
We suggest that before starting your application, you must read the Rhodes Scholarships application guidance and online information available on the official website.
Rhodes Scholarship Application Deadline:
- deadline varies from one country to another.