Do you want to visit a country in Southeast Asia? MTCP Scholarship in Malaysia 2023 is an admirable opportunity to explore the world’s miracles on the land, full of multicultural societies, diversity, beautiful scenes, and natural landscapes. The eligible candidates should not miss to become a part of this tremendous opportunity, which will help them learn and enrich their knowledge in their area of interest. The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) aspires to attract a talented pool of candidates from developing nations to Malaysia. In this way, the successful candidates will learn the required skills and abilities that would play their part in the development of their home countries and Malaysia as well.
The international opportunity to study on a fully funded scholarship in Malaysia is available for students, who are eagerly waiting to be a part of international academia by enrolling in the master’s degree program. You will learn and refreshen yourselves within the natural God-given environment. The Ministry of Higher Education will not only provide you the chance to scale high-quality education but also will help you enjoy the positives of Malaysia in a due manner. Suppose you have a good academic background and an enthusiasm to do something different and bigger in your country. In that case, the Malaysian government is welcoming you with open arms under the global scholarship program.
You will be able to get the free-of-cost opportunity to study in Malaysian universities through the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program. The postgraduate program is organized by the government of Malaysia and will be run between 24 to 36 months. There is no restriction with respect to gender, race, and nationality, all candidates from developing nations are eligible to apply for this worthy scholarship program abroad. The MTCP was established in 1980 under the mission of Malaysian commitment to South-South cooperation. Such commitment was to be made possible through the development experiences and expertise that Malaysia shares with other developing countries.
The master’s degree scholarship in Malaysia has multiple advantages with it. The MTCP aims to share the experiences of the Malaysian government with other developing countries that help them reach the pinnacles of success through a mission-driven platform. This international program also aims to strengthen the bilateral ties with developing countries. Moreover, it intends to encourage and promote cooperation between the South-South poles. Further, it will encourage and promote technical cooperation among the developing nations. People with knowledge and brightening minds, having no financial resources to grow and develop their nations and themselves in the international environment, should not miss grabbing this opportunity.
MTCP Scholarship in Malaysia 2023:
- Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education.
- Master’s Level.
- The duration of the MTCP Scholarships for international students in Malaysia 2023-24 for the master’s level is 24 months to 36 months (2-3 years).
Areas Covered under the MTCP Scholarship 2023:
- Science, Technology, and Engineering.
- Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Economics, Finance, Management, and Banking.
- International Relations and Political Science.
- Agriculture and Aquaculture.
- Information and Communication Technology.
Benefits of the MTCP Scholarship 2023 Malaysia:
- Your exposure to international academia will be enhanced.
- You will be able to get an advanced level of education in the international environment.
- Your personality and professional skills will be developed.
- You will be able to work for the development of your home country.
- You will learn the avenues, and how Malaysia had developed so far.
- Students will be given the advantage of coverage of tuition fees.
- Students will get a monthly stipend of RM 3, 500.
- Economy class one-off returns air ticket.
Eligibility Criteria of the MTCP Scholarship in Malaysia 2023:
- Students from eligible developing nations can apply.
- Students with the potential to grow can apply.
- Students with excellent academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Students with the passion to contribute their part in the development of their home countries should apply.
- Students should not be above 45 years of age.
- Second class or 3.5 CGPA in under-graduation.
- A minimum score of 6 in IELTS or 60 in TOEFL.
- Previous degrees should be obtained in English as a medium of instruction.
- Excellent level of health condition.
- Applicants can only take admitted to the listed universities of Malaysia.
- Applicants must have received the admission offer letter.
Selection Criteria of the Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP):
- Excellent academic record.
- High-level extra-curricular achievement.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
How to Apply for the MTCP Scholarship in Malaysia 2023?
- Students have to register through the MTCP online application system.
- Login from your account and read the application form.
- Ensure to mention the required information.
- Ensure to provide the supporting documents, required in the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Documents required for the MTCP Malaysia Scholarship 2023:
Applicants are required to provide scanned and pdf saved copies of the following:
- Application form.
- Admission offer letter.
- Previous degrees and transcripts.
- Detailed CV.
- Statement of purpose, if required.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Certified copy of English Language Proficiency Test.
- Certified copy of Passport.
- Medical examination.
- COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination.
MTCP Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline is June 30, 2023.