MEXT Scholarship 2021 is one of the best international scholarship programs in the world. The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 offers fully-funded scholarships to undergraduate, masters, PhD, Specialized Training, and Diploma students.
The Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship offers scholarships to international students from all over the world. It is a great opportunity for international students to study in Japan on scholarship. IELTS/TOEFL is not required for this scholarship in Japan. Knowledge of the Japanese language is also not required for Japan scholarship application.
The 2021 MEXT Scholarships are open to a few countries. Due to COVID-19, the application process is delayed for some countries and it will be announced in the coming days.
The recipient of the fully-funded Scholarships 2021 will be studying in one of the top universities in Japan. It is one of the best and most highly paid scholarship programs in the world. International students must apply through the Japanese Embassy in the home country.
MEXT Scholarship 2021 | Japanese Government Scholarship:
- The international scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.
Have you applied for the Fully Funded Deakin University Scholarships in Australia?
International students can apply for the Undergraduate, Masters. Doctoral. Diploma and Specialized training programs.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs (PhD)
- College of Technology Programs
- Specialized Training Programs
Check Rhodes Scholarship 2021 in UK – 100 Fully Funded Scholarships
MEXT Scholarship Categories:
- MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- MEXT Research Scholarship 2021 (Masters and PhD)
- MEXT College of Technology Scholarship 2021
- MEXT Specialized Training Scholarship 2021
Japan Scholarship Duration:
- Undergraduate: 4-5 Years
- Masters: 2-3 Years
- Doctoral: 3-4 Years
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship Value:
MEXT 2021 is a full scholarship program by the Japanese Government. It will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee (100%)
- Monthly Mext Scholarships Stipend
- Return Ait Ticket
Eligibility Criteria of MEXT Scholarships 2021:
The eligibility criteria for the fully-funded Japanese Government Scholarships 2021 is given below:
- An applicant must be a national of that country who has diplomatic relations with Japan
- An applicant must be a Medical Fit
- An applicant must willingly learn the Japanese language
- An applicant must obtain a new student visa
For more info about the eligibility and academic requirements, visit the Japan Embassy in your country.
You must have all the required documents. Otherwise, your application will be rejected.
- MEXT Application From 2021
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate(s) of graduation or Degree
- Recommendation Letters
- Medical Certificate
- Field of Study and Research Plan
- Abstracts of theses
Note: Must read the Application Guides File available on the official website of the Embassy of Japan in your country for documents requirements.
Have you applied for DAAD Scholarship 2020-21? Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany
How to Apply for the Japan Scholarship 2021?
The international student must apply through the Japanese Embassy or Consulate-General in their country. The application process varies from country to country, therefore contact or follow the guidelines issued by the Japan Embassy or Consulate-General in your country.
Visit the official website of the Embassy of Japan in your country for more details.
- The application deadline for the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2021 Embassy Recommendation varies from one country to country.