Call for application for the Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2022 in Japan. This international fellowship opportunity will help scholars to open up a path towards a bright future. The duration of the MIF fellowship 2022 is 3-6 months. There are no application fees and all the expenses of the selected individuals will be covered by the Matsumae International Foundation.
After getting affected by the Second World War, Japan had the motto to reconstruct the peace. In 1980, the MIF fellowship in Japan was started “Towards A Greater Understanding of Japan and a Lasting World Peace”.
The best part of this fellowship is that candidates are free to select their host institution across Japan. All scholars will get the privileged to work in the national research laboratories of Japan under the supervision of international mentors.
The MIF Research Fellowship in Japan is a fully-funded fellowship opportunity, it will be covering Round-trip airfare, Monthly Allowance, accommodation, medical insurance, start-up allowance, and allowance for research. This fellowship in Japan will be for 3 to 6 months and all interested candidates must be under the age of 49 years while applying.
Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2022:
- A candidate can select the host institution of his or her choice
Eligible Degree Holder:
- Doctoral degree holders can apply
Duration of MIF Research Fellowship:
- 3 to 6 months
- 49 years
Number of Fellowships in Japan:
- Up to 10 fellowships
Areas of Research:
- Natural science
Benefits of Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2022:
- A Round-trip airfare will be provided.
- A monthly allowance will be provided
- Accommodation expenses will be covered.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
- Upon arrival, a start-up allowance will be provided
- An allowance for research will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria of Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2022:
- All international citizens are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have an acceptance letter from the host institution.
- A candidate must have a doctoral degree before applying to this fellowship.
- A candidate must be either good at Japanese or English language.
- A candidate must be employed in his or her country of origin.
- A candidate should not have visited Japan before.
How to Apply for Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship in Japan?
- All interested candidates must apply to the host institution before applying to the fully-funded International Fellowship.
- After getting an acceptance letter, an applicant can download the application form of the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF) Fellowship from the official website.
- A candidate must send the filled application form along with the required documents to the [email protected]
- The application deadline for the MIF Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program in Japan is June 30, 2021.