Japan is ready to welcome all future researchers to come to its land and conduct research in their key areas, free of cost, through Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2024. This fully-funded fellowship will be a worthy addition to your professional career also. The MIF fellowship provides you the platform to discuss and critically analyze current global problems with a network of intellectuals and articulate viable solutions. Moreover, your subject knowledge will be enhanced, and you will be able to cater to all issues in your area of interest with an in-depth approach. Therefore, students eager to explore the realities of the world in an international setting should apply for this incredible option that will help them conduct research through advanced techniques and procedures.
The MIF Japan fellowship 2024 is designed to facilitate overseas researchers in Japan by introducing them to the history, philosophy, and wishes of the Japanese vital founders. Further, this international fellowship opportunity will help the young and active participants with outstanding talent deepen their knowledge and understanding of Japan. Through such platforms, Japan actively establishes trustworthy and friendly relationships among different regions of the world. Thus, making a real contribution to ensuring permanent peace and development throughout the global continents. Regardless of race, sex, religion, ideology, or other constraints, the Matsumae Japanese fellowship is open to all who possess excellent academic records.
The short-term fellowship in Japan is funded by one of the best foundations in the world. MIF was founded in 1979 to attract highly qualified researchers and help them nurture their research abilities. Thus, building collaborative bridges between Japan and other nations. As the world is already at the corner of nuclear war because the nuclear powers have tremendously increased, the foundation aims to make humanity realize that cultural and scientific exchanges are the prerequisites to secure the world before it inches to the verge of collapse. This is among the critical foundations of MIF that promoting cultural and academic exchanges will pave the way for friendship and goodwill.
The MIF has brought to you the fully-funded research fellowship program, which has promised to cover all the basic expenses that may become an impediment to your productive traveling to other countries. While you stay in Japan, you will be able to learn about the culture and traditions of Japan that had made it a peaceful nation after the calamity of the disastrous world war. Therefore, Japan has been engaged in providing such scientific and technical knowledge to young brains, which will help them contribute to solving the problems of society. Moreover, your study tours and other visits will be a source of entertainment for you. Visiting Japan is a fantastic opportunity to get aware of its traditional arts, ceremonies, and calligraphy and see the beautiful sights of distinctive gardens and sculptures.
Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2024:
- Japanese universities, national research institutions, or other bodies in the private sector)
- Matsumae International Foundation.
Duration of MIF Research Fellowship:
- Six months between April 2024 to March 2025.
Number of Participants:
- Up to 10 fellowships
Areas of Research:
- Natural science
Benefits of Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2024:
- Monthly allowance of JPY 220,000 for living and research activities.
- Arrival fund of JPY 120,000.
- Round-trip economy class airfare is given.
- Travel insurance encompassing medical treatment and death benefits is provided.
- Study tour.
Eligibility Criteria of Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship 2024 in Japan:
- Every non-Japanese national can apply.
- Students, holding PhD degrees can apply.
- Not more than 49 years old.
- Must have an invitation letter from the Japanese host institution.
- Proficient in English or Japanese language.
- Should not be having any past experience staying or working in Japan.
- Should be employed in their home country and committed to getting back after the completion of the fellowship and playing their part in the development of their country.
- The research field of natural sciences, engineering, and medicine are mostly preferred.
How to Apply for Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship in Japan?
- Students have to download the application form from the official website.
- Students should submit the application form via email (mif-japan.org)
- Ensure to provide supporting documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
MIF Fellowship Application Period:
- April 1, 2023, to June 30, 2023 (Japan Standard Time).