Apply for IELTS Academic Test Preparation and prepare for the IELTS Academic tests in this comprehensive, self-paced course covering listening, speaking, reading and writing.
IELTS Academic Test Preparation Details:
Course at a Glance:
- Length: 8 weeks of Study
- Effort: 5 to 10 hours per week
- Subject: Communication
- Institution: The University of Queensland
- Language: English
- Level: Introductory
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: Self Paced
The University of Queensland (UQ), Australia, is one of the world’s premier teaching and research institutions. Striving for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge UQ ranks in the top 50 Universities as measured by the QS World University Rankings. UQ is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21 and a founding member of the Group of Eight (Go8) universities. UQ is recognised for its world standard specialised research and teaching excellence; having won more Australian Awards for University Teaching than any other in the country.
Founded in 1909 UQ is Queensland’s oldest university and has produced more than 250,000 graduates. UQ has a diverse community of over 51,000 students including 13,300 international students from 141 nations. It has one of Australia’s largest PhD enrolments, with more than 14,700 postgraduate students. UQ employs 6,700 staff spanning six faculties and eight research institutes.
About this Course:
IELTS Academic Test Preparation course will prepare you to take the IELTS Academic tests with confidence. You will have immediate access to over 80 hours of interactive practice materials covering each of the four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
This innovative preparation course has been designed and written by experienced English teaching professionals from The University of Queensland, an IELTS testing centre and one of the world’s leading centres of learning. All of the course writers have extensive experience enabling students to reach their academic IELTS goal of entering a university where English is the primary language.
Each section of this course includes engaging multi-media presentations reviewing key test-taking skills, strategies and techniques. These are accompanied by a wide variety of authentic IELTS-style exercises and interactive activities that provide focused practice of the skills, strategies and techniques that you need to perform at your best.
Study all the course materials, so you better understand this online course IELTS. This course has covered best way to prepare ielts.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English.
- Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format
- Learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS Academic tests
- Develop your English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Go to the course website OFFICIAL LINK
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Verified certificates are also available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)