Apply for Free TOEFL Online Preparation Course by Educational Testing Service and learn how to improve your score and English language skills from the experts who create the exam. This is one of the best TOEFL online courses. There is no specific eligibility for joining these free online courses.
This free TOEFL test preparation course, developed by the experts who create, administer and score the TOEFL test, will help English language learners improve their skills. The online course is open to everyone from any corner of the world.
The TOEFL test is the world’s most trusted and widely accepted English-language assessment. It has helped millions of people achieve their dreams to study, work or live abroad. More than 10,000 institutions of higher education, government agencies, and organizations worldwide accept TOEFL scores for making an important decision
Best TOEFL Online Preparation Course Details:
A course at a Glance:
- Length: 6 weeks
- Effort: 2 to 4 hours per week
- Subject: Communication
- Level: Introductory
- Institution: Educational Testing Service
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: Self-Paced
Check World Health Organisation Free Online Course with Free Certificates – Stay Home and Enroll Now.
At ETS, we advance quality and equity in education for people worldwide by creating assessments based on rigorous research. ETS serves individuals, educational institutions and government agencies by providing customized solutions for teacher certification, English language learning, and elementary, secondary and postsecondary education, and by conducting education research, analysis and policy studies. Founded as a nonprofit in 1947, ETS develops, administers and scores more than 50 million tests annually — including the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests, the GRE® tests and The Praxis Series® assessments — in more than 180 countries, at over 9,000 locations worldwide.
About this Course:
Free TOEFL Online Preparation Course will help you understand what you can do to achieve your best TOEFL test score. Instructors will guide you through each section (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing) and, using archived past test questions, will explain the kinds of questions you can expect. You will receive valuable advice, including how to register for the test, how it is scored and how to prepare for test day.
This course is highly interactive, using videos, sample questions with explanations, short quizzes, and collaborative discussion boards. You will also have access to real test materials from past tests. During the weeks covering Speaking and Writing, all course participants can receive scores for their practice-test responses.
In addition, there will be free resources and discounted test prep offers throughout the course. Finally, you will receive valuable insider tips to help you do your best on the TOEFL test so you can apply to the university or job of your dreams.
Who takes the TOEFL test? More than 30 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency.
- Students planning to study at an institution or university
- Candidates for scholarships and professional certification
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas in certain countries
Why Take This Course?
- No Enrollment Fee
- Access to a course from any part of the world
- Online Course
- Flexible schedule and environment
- Self-discipline and responsibility
Benefits of an Official Verified Certificate:
The online course is totally free. If you want to get a verified certificate then you need to pay an enrollment fee. The benefits are:
Official and Verified
- Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
- Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
- Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
- EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
EdX offers up to a 90% discount on our verified certificates to learners who can benefit from, but cannot afford to pay, full price. Assistance is available in most courses that offer verified certificates, however, some courses and programs are not eligible. You can be approved up to five times in a twelve-month period for financial assistance. For more information and financial assistance application, visit the financial assistance program.
- How to improve your English language skills
- How to effectively navigate the four sections of the TOEFL test: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
- Helpful tips to prepare you for the TOEFL test
- How the TOEFL test is scored
- How to use your TOEFL test scores for employment, study, visas, and scholarships
- Ways to manage your time during the test
- Where to find additional resources available for the TOEFL test
- How to register for the TOEFL test
How to Join this TOEFL Online Course?
EdX courses are open to everyone. All you need is access to a computer with a current browser, an Internet connection and, of course, a desire to learn.
To begin the free course, please register for an edX account. You will need to:
- Enter your email address
- Enter your full name
Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn.
- Create a public username for the forums (cannot have spaces) Note: You cannot change your username once it has been created.
- Create a password
- Select your country
- Select Create your account
When you find an online course that interests you in the course catalog, you can enroll in the course by selecting the Enroll Now button on the course About page.
Registering for an edX account is completely free! You can also take courses for free, or you can choose to pay a fee and pursue a verified certificate.
How to Enroll in edX Online Courses?
Note: For more Amazing & Fully-Funded national and international opportunities, visit our website scholarshipscorner.website and Follow us on Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube Channel, and Telegram.