Do you wish to join FAO Internship Programme 2023? It’s been an amazing opportunity for the candidates to bring change and transform their residential communities through the assigned tasks under this internationally recognized internship program by one of the most renowned organizations of the globe. If your financial circumstances and other cultural or social constraints do not allow you to move from your home country, this would be a not-to-miss chance for you. Hardworking, committed, and change-driven students are encouraged to be a part of this global program. Recent graduates or students of undergraduate or graduate degree programs can apply for this paid internship to work with FAO. All you need is to be a national of FAO member countries or be proficient enough in any of the FAO official languages.
This Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations internship will prove to be a great career ladder in your academic and professional career by helping you grow in an international environment. The FAO work opportunity aims to assist your dreams into reality by giving you the exposure to overcome food-related challenges. This opportunity is free from any kind of discrimination; and people from every religion, race, gender, and socio-economic background can apply for this United Nations internship for students. You will learn how balanced nutrients can be helpful in overcoming malnutrition in many developing or underdeveloped countries. The program will provide project-based work that will help you harness the potential skills and implement the learnings into the developments of your home countries.
Moreover, the international internship opportunity to work under the FAO program will bring bright minds together and help them learn under the mentorship of top-ranked faculty to understand and mitigate the health-related issues, that are prevalent in the new generation. The funded opportunity to work in your home country without the hassle of movement is organized under the Food and Agriculture Organization, being the world’s best food organization. FAO has many partners, and it believes that they add benefit to its tasks by helping it achieve more than the desired goals. Its partners contribute to its priority projects voluntarily. FAO has a concrete faith in a partnership that provides research-based analysis, quality information, technical support, social networking, and advocacy.
The FAO internships 2023 are valuable learning opportunities for talented young women and men, to attract them and motivate them to share their innovative ideas, diverse perspectives, and advanced research experiences in FAO’s domains. You will be given the chance to supplement your academic knowledge with practical exposure in the fields, related to FAO. You will learn about the FAO’s mandate and its programs and will get specialized assistance in case of selection. Your given tasks would be aligned with FAO’s Strategic Framework and UN Sustainable Development goals. If you are ready to make a difference and willing to travel to duty stations worldwide to contribute to the fulfillment of the FAO’s mission, you should apply for this program.
FAO Internship Program 2023:
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Entry level.
- The duration of the FAO paid Internship Program 2023 is between 3 to 11 months depending upon your assignment.
Benefits of the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- FAO internship salary: The interns will be able to receive a stipend of approximately $700 per month.
- Medical coverage related to the services incurred is provided.
- The internship will provide you an exposure to meet people of different mindsets and exchange their opinion to solve the prevailing food-related issues around the globe.
- The internship will provide you an opportunity to learn and develop your own areas of residence by initiating different development-related projects through this program.
- The internship will provide you the opportunity to respect cultural diversity by working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds in your community.
Eligibility Criteria of the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- Candidates, applying for the internship, should be nationals of FAO member countries.
- Candidate can be either a recent graduate from a bona fide institution or be currently enrolled in a bona fide institution in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Candidate must possess excellent knowledge proficiency in one of the following FAO official languages: English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Russian, or Chinese.
- If you have a knowledge of two FAO languages, that would be considered a competitive edge for your selection.
- Candidates, applying for an internship, must be of age between 21 to 30.
- Candidates should have a flexible nature, that is easily adaptable to an international multi-cultural environment.
- Candidates should have good communication skills.
- Candidates should have excellent knowledge of basic computer programs.
- Candidates should have obtained residence or immigration status in any of the FAO member countries prior to the start of an internship program.
- Please note that if any family relation, including mother, father, brother, or sister is employed by Food Authority Organization (FAO) on any kind of contractual agreement, you are not eligible to apply for this internship.
How to Apply for the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- Candidates must apply through the official website.
- Candidates must fill in an online application form through the FAO recruitment portal.
- Fill in the application fields with due attention.
- Candidates then apply for the Calls for Expression of Interest.
- FAO internship Letter of motivation, mentioning the reason behind participating in the program, must be attached.
- If your institute has concluded an internship agreement with FAO, you must mention it in the letter of motivation.
- Ensure to provide the other supporting documents, if required in the application form.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- The responsible hiring office will reach the selected participants for an interview.
Check Apple Internships 2023
Selection Criteria for the UN Internship Program 2023:
- The motivation behind the program.
- Proficiency in the official languages of FAO.
- Committed to achieving the desired career goals.
Documents required for the FAO Internship Program 2023:
- Complete the application form.
- Proof of a recent graduation degree or proof of enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Letter of motivation.
FAO Internship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this international internship is not mentioned yet. Hurry up! Do apply now and don’t miss the chance.