YGS Conference in China 2024 is a fully funded Conference for 100 young delegates from around the world. Do you know what is the best part? You can avail this amazing chance irrespective of your educational background. Students from any walk of life can apply and enjoy the perks of this Yenching Global Symposium. This year’s theme is “Equilibrium: Our World is Balance”. Participants will be critically evaluating the issues emphasized in this program’s theme.
Young people from across the world will get a chance to participate in constructive discussions regarding the issues prevailing in China and other countries of the world. They will get to communicate with renowned global scholars who share their experiences with them. Participants will learn from experts in various fields which include art, history, culture, international relations, and politics. Young students will share their experiences with fellow participants and will work together to devise solutions for challenges faced by various nations.
This YGS international conference aims to promote diversity without discriminating based on race, ethnicity, or cultural background. The Global Program will begin with a formal dinner and conclude with a social event. Various other cultural and social events will keep the participants entertained throughout the program so that they take away vivid memories with them when they return to their home countries. This conference has scheduled negotiation workshops and panel discussions to keep it more engaging and constructive for its participants.
The main goal of the Yenching Global Symposium (YGS) is to empower scholars of China, expert practitioners, and emerging leaders to create well-informed resolutions to global challenges by examining important themes about both China and the world. So, if you are looking for a platform that is stimulating, engaging, and one of a kind for intellectual discussions regarding global challenges, then this Global Symposium is for you. You will get to exhibit your leadership and public speaking skills here too.
YGS Conference in China 2024:
- Peking University.
YGS Conference Location:
- April 11-14, 2024
Benefits of the YGS Conference 2024 in China:
- Round-trip airfare is covered
- Public transportation will be provided
- Free Accommodation will be provided
- Free meals will be given
- Candidates are provided with an opportunity to learn about China and its environment.
- Candidates will be getting knowledge about the identification and resolution of salient global issues.
- Candidates are provided with the opportunity to engage in a constructive dialogue building on global issues.
Eligibility Criteria of the Yenching Global Symposium 2024 in China:
- All graduates and young professionals can apply.
- People from all regions can apply.
- You should be committed to attending the entire symposium.
- Participants having involvement in China-related activities are preferred.
- You should not have attended any other Yenching forum or symposium before.
- Be born after 11 April 1993
- Be proficient in English Language (minimum requirement of IELTS 7 / TOEFL 100 / Cambridge 180 / CEFR C1)
- Be in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree or completed their Bachelor’s
How to Apply for the Fully Funded Conference in China 2024:
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- You will be asked to sign up yourself first.
- Carefully read and complete all the sections of the application form.
- First, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria and expectations.
- Fill in the personal information carefully.
- Contact details should be accurately provided.
- Complete educational details should be provided.
- The professional background should be accurately filled in.
- Answer all questions of the form in a maximum of 300 words
- Upload all the required documents
- Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted
Selection Criteria for The Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2022:
- Excellent academic record.
- Distinguished area of interest.
- Motivation for the conference.
- Enthusiasm to do something unique.
Documents Required for the 2024 Yenching Global Symposium Program:
- Updated CV
- Copy of English Proficiency result
Requirements for the 2024 YGS China:
After enrolling participants should:
- Attend all programs of 4 days symposium
- Have never attended any Yenching Symposium before
- Actively participate in discussion during the symposium
- Should have a strong interest in China
YGS Conference Deadline:
- The last date to apply is 31st January 2024.