OPEC Fund Internship program is one of the best opportunities for students around the world. It caters to students belonging to diverse academic backgrounds and disciplines. It provides a road map to success to the successful candidates through providing practical working experience in an international organization. This short-term internship is a game-changer for your future career paths. Therefore, everyone meeting the eligibility criteria for the internship should grasp this incredible opportunity without thinking much about anything else. The hard-working, motivated, desirous, and high academic achievers are welcomed here to enrich their experience in Vienna. Your communication skills will be enhanced while working and sharing knowledge with people of different kinds.
The internship opportunity abroad provides a framework to support the participants to make them well-equipped with relevant academic knowledge through a focused approach. It prepares the students to work in an international environment in future endeavors. Moreover, the students will be better aware of the OPEC Fund’s mission, values, and vision and will drive their efforts to get them aligned with them. The interns are associated with different departments depending on their interests and qualifications. Moreover, departmental needs are also factors in attaching any candidate to a particular departmental function. The privilege of working under the supervision of professional experts is granted to the luckiest through this opportunity.
The opportunity to work in an international organization in Central Europe offers the following operations: public and private sector operations, trade finance operations, risk management, financial operations, internal audit, communication, administration, strategic planning, legal services, financial services, human resources, and information technology. Moreover, the students are given work assignments related to their critical functional area, which help them to conduct excellent research, able them to write the proper documentation as required in an official format, assist them in organizing the raw information into a refined form, and support you with other day-to-day assignments through advanced academic and practical work techniques.
The international internship program 2023 in Austria is sponsored by the OPEC Fund. The organization is an intergovernmental organization working around the vision of ensuring sustainable development in real life. The organization is based on the pillar of developing and empowering communities and empowering people worldwide. The organization is people-centric as it is focused on ensuring the delivery of food, energy, health care, education, clean water, and other basic needs of ordinary people. It is the only organization globally that takes funds from member countries and provides them to non-member countries for helping people around the globe. The mission is to stimulate social progress and economic growth in low and middle-income countries.
OPEC Fund Internship Program 2022:
- Vienna, Austria.
- OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) Fund for International Development.
- The duration of the OPEC internship 2023 is between three to six months.
Check KAUST International Internship 2023 in Saudi Arabia | Fully Funded
Benefits of the OPEC Fund Internship Program 2023:
- Enriching the student’s academic knowledge and experience.
- Practical experience working in an international environment.
- Excellence in conducting research skills.
- The written ability to write documents will be enhanced.
- Will be able to organize the information appropriately.
Eligibility Criteria of the OPEC Fund Internship Program 2023:
- Applicants must be between 19 to 25 years of age.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Must have completed at least two years of education in the specified program.
- Recent graduates, having completed a degree one year before, can apply.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Knowledge of an additional language like French, Spanish, or Arabic would be preferred.
- Literacy in computers especially in MS Office is preferred.
- Must be profoundly interested in the work of the OPEC fund.
- Must be capable enough to express cultural awareness.
- Should be capable enough to demonstrate the core values of OPEC, which include Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, and Community).
Check Free Online Internships with Free Certificates 2023
How to Apply for the OPEC Fund Internship Program 2023?
- Students have to apply through the official website of OPEC.
- First, make an account and then log in through email and password.
- Must explain your motivation behind the program through a short statement.
- Ensure to provide supporting documents.
- Ensure to fill in all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria for the OPEC Fund Internship Program 2023:
- Academic record.
- Motivation for the internship.
- Excellence in the required language.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Documents required for the OPEC Fund Internship Program 2023:
- Application form.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of university diploma or letter.
- Copy of university transcripts expressing CGPA.
- A short statement of 150 to 200 words mentioning motivation towards the program.
- Good health or medical insurance policy for Austria.
- The last date to apply for the internship is March 23, 2023.