Gain professional experience through an international internship program abroad. OPEC Fund Internship Program 2021 in Austria is welcoming candidates from diverse communities to enrich their organization with their unique culture.
The aim of the OPEC Fund international Internship Program is to provide opportunities to interns in different departments including risk management, finance operations, financial management, economic services, information technology, strategic planning, administration, internal audit, and so on.
OPEC Fund Internship Program is not limited to work in specific departments but also many research opportunities. The interns would be competent and efficient in their field of interest by becoming a part of this internship in Austria.
Candidates applying from the member countries of Austria will be preferred. Candidates from 19 to 25 years will be eligible to apply. All candidates should be highly motivated to work under the supervision of professionals at OPEC Fund.
OPEC Fund Internship Program 2021 in Austria:
- The OPEC Fund for International Development
Tasks on Internship:
- Conducting research
- Assisting employees at OPEC
- Writing documents
- Organizing information
Areas of Internship:
- Strategic planning
- Economic services
- Internal audit
- Human resources
- Public sector operations
- Private sector
- Trade finance operations
- Grants Management
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Legal services
- Information technology.
- 19 to 25 years
Duration of Internship in Europe:
- Two to Six months
Eligibility Criteria of OPEC Fund Internship Program 2021 in Austria:
- All international candidates are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a master’s degree program.
- A candidate must be good at speaking English.
- Having command of French, Arabic, or Spanish language will be an additional point for the applicant.
- A candidate must have command of Microsoft Office.
- A candidate must be interested to work with OPEC Fund
- A candidate must be able to adjust to a diverse cultural organization.
- A candidate must be willing to work under the core values of the OPEC Fund.
Benefits of OPEC Fund Internship Program 2021 in Austria:
- All interns will get the assistance of professionals in completing their assignments and research.
- Interns will get immersive experience by working at an international organization
- Interns will learn about the visions, values, and missions of OPEC Funds.
How to Apply for OPEC Fund Internship Program 2021 in Austria?
- All interested candidates must visit the official website, create an account and fill out the application form.
- An application must be filled out in the English Language.
A candidate has to submit the following documents in English;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent,
- A copy of university transcripts,
- A short statement in English (150-250 words)
- Applications have been opened since 20 March 2021. Apply Now.